Oxford Learning Centre
View all Oxford Learning Centre reviews

Oxford Learning Centre

Oxford Learning Centre Employee Review

One of the Best Tutoring Companies Out There

Oxford Tecumseh is hands down my favorite work experience thus far. Seriously, the kindness of my co workers is wonderful, and the kids are absolutely great to teach.I wouldn't rely on this for the money - hours can be off sometimes, and you're going to be limited to part time work. That's made up for with the wage, but if the kids aren't coming, you aren't working. Besides that, great culture, great environment. I've never seen so many people genuinely care about the well being and education of children who are looking for extra help. It's a great experience - I'd recommend them to anyone looking to get a foot into the teaching world.

Pros

Experience, Great Environment, Friendly

Cons

Short Hours, Part Time Work

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

The perfect job for a student!

I really enjoyed my time at Oxford. They offer over minimum wage, the job itself is extremely easygoing and chill, and the management was really nice. They followed my schedule hours, they really appreciated their employees and the other tutors were really nice. They don't give you more hours then you ask and it's all after school so it was perfect for me in cages and uni. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone
Same role

Fun working conditions but very low pay

Pay can be very low, but the working environment is great since everyone is so nice and helpful. Sometimes can get a little stressful but you are working with kids so expected.

Pros

Great Management, Work-life

Cons

pay
Same role

Not many hours due to covid

Great place to work but it was so slow that it wasn't worth me coming in for just an hour or two a shift. Very easy to start working there as they give you specific booklets to go through with the students.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oxford Learning Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement