Oxford Learning Centre
View all Oxford Learning Centre reviews

Oxford Learning Centre

Oxford Learning Centre Employee Review

Fun, supportive, meaningful place to work!

Working at Oxford Learning was one of the best decisions I made. The students, staff, and management helped me grow personally and professionally. I found a lot of value and purpose in the work I did with my students and their families. The workplace culture was fun and relaxed. The management were supportive and allowed for flexibility in work schedules. I highly recommend checking them out!

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Great workplace but a stressful management team

I was on the management team for 1.5 years. We recently had gotten a new owner and she controlled my schedule. She made me work extra hours outside of my required hours plus weekends on my days off. It was great at first, but the pressure started to build. Eventually, the only part of the job I started to enjoy was teaching the students. Behind the scenes was a completely different experience. The owner needs to be careful with her head team.
Same role

Very stressful

Iwould have loved to work at this establishment but they changed my hours after i started. They also expect you to do work outside of business hours. The mamagement was in Ontario so it was all over the phone.
Same location

Great experience

If you love children and to help the next generation learn. This is the best school to do it. They really care about the kids and about their improvement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oxford Learning Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Oxford Learning Centre with

• Oxford Learning Centre
  • Fun, supportive, meaningful place to work!