Oxford Learning Centre
View all Oxford Learning Centre reviews

Oxford Learning Centre

Oxford Learning Centre Employee Review

Rewarding Experience

What a great place to work! I loved seeing my students progress and their confidence increase. As they learned new skills, they were willing to try harder things and learning became fun. The hours worked well with my school schedule.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Rewarding and fun working with kiddos

I worked at Oxford for over 6 years!! It was a great experience and very flexible.. The team was great and helped me develop my skills for teaching. Typical work day would be to come in and prep for the kids you're working with that evening, usually 2 or 3 at a time but it works well because its their curriculum versus creating your own.
Same role

Amazing environment to flourish and grow!

I worked at the Springdale location for a few years, and it was by far the best work environment I've ever been in. The management were supportive and kind, and my co-workers and fellow teachers were all genuinely good people to be around. It made coming to work enjoyable and fun. The only downside is the hours, as it's an after school type of program, thus the availability for full time hours isn't very possible. Highly highly recommend this company and this location to anyone looking to gain some valuable experience in child development.

Pros

Staff, management, children, great training, supportive

Cons

Wish it was full time so I could have stayed longer

Rewarding experience

Amazing and rewarding place to work. Everyone at Oxford cares about their students and other teachers. The curriculums are designed well and are easy to follow. I would recommend working here! It's a really great job for those who are completing a teaching program / University students. The salary is not the greatest, but it's an experience worthwhile.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oxford Learning Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement