Oxfam is a global movement of people who won’t live with the injustice of poverty. Together we save lives and rebuild communities when disaster strikes. We help people build better lives for themselves. We speak out on the big issues that keep people poor, like inequality and discrimination against women.
And we won’t stop until every person on the – more...
Why Do Our Fundraisers Love Working for Oxfam NZ?
Hear from a few of our fundraisers about why they love working for Oxfam NZ, and what being an Oxfam NZ fundraiser means to them!
Our Oxfam NZ fundraisers enjoy the supportive working environment as well as having positive interactions with the public and helping to make a difference in the world.
Because we value our employees and their contribution to the organisation, Oxfam NZ is an accredited Living Wage Employer.
What it Means to be an Oxfam NZ Fundraiser
As an Oxfam NZ fundraiser you will be working to inspire and educate people on global injustice issues, helping to find regular supporters, and raising funds for Oxfam NZ so that we can continue to make a difference to vulnerable communities.
Check Out our Team in the Oxfam NZ Central Auckland Office
Our team of Oxfam NZ fundraisers work together in our welcoming Central Auckland office!
Our fundraisers work to a consistent weekday schedule, so you can keep your weekends to yourself!
The well-being of our employees is very important to us and we strive to keep Oxfam NZ a safe, positive, and diverse workplace.
Oxfam NZ Working to Overcome Period Poverty in Papua New Guinea
Check out some of the work Oxfam NZ does in the Pacific!
Our Goal to Provide Access to Safe Water for All
- Part Time Brand Representative - Ideal for Students!Vancouver, BC
- Fundraising Brand RepresentativeVancouver, BC
- Financial AccountantOttawa, ON
- Deputy Shop ManagerYork, ON
- Bénévoles – Comité de la Capitale- NationaleRégion de la Capitale nationale, QC
- Directrice ou directeur – Communications et relations publiquesMontréal, QC
- Directrice ou directeur - Communications et relations publiques, MontréalMontréal, QC