Oviinbyrd Golf Club Employee Reviews

Good people with Staff Accomodations
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Foot's Bay, ON13 March 2013
Good people for the most part. Cooks are mostly students who are paid salary, but are overworked on hours.
Pros
free staff lunch, cheap golf, fun experience, staff accomodations
Cons
long days
Oviinbyrd was a very enjoyable experience. They trusted my abilities.
Supervisor - Housekeeping and Laundry (Former Employee) –  Muskoka, ON26 May 2012
My days would start by inspection of the work done by my department before the members arrived each morning during golf season. I learned that my manager had great faith in my abilities and that made me confident in my day to day operation of the two departments I managed. The co workers did change from season to season being that it was a golf club but there was a year round "family" and we all worked well together. There are always hard parts to every job and this job had its fare share. Mine seemed to be finding staff that would work for the entire summer. One of the most enjoyable parts was the bonus at the end of the hard and busy season but I enjoyed seeing the club house in winter when it was all quite and no golfers.
Pros
we did get free lunches or diners
Cons
the hours are long but it was worth it in the end.