Overseas Adventure Travel Employee Review

View all Overseas Adventure Travel reviews

Productive, personal growth
TRIP LEADER (Current Employee) –  Guatemala27 September 2017
Productive place to work for and wonderful experience gained with every departure led in Central America. Personal growth as a person and in a professional level
Pros
all meal included
Cons
stressful environment caused by travelers

Other Overseas Adventure Travel Employee Reviews

Stressful and misleading but decent pay
Air Specialist Customer Service Reprentative (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA19 November 2019
I was first hired as an air specialist which I was very excited about at first. But the constant changes - the way they scored calls, merging all the departments, etc. is what made it more difficult. It felt as if they changed things to not pay you the incentives they offered. Also during the time I was hired I believe they took advantage of not only the employees but their customers as well. They misled many people into thinking they were hired for a specific department just to merge them all. They never even mentioned any of this during the interview. They just implemented everything under the disguise of "thrive in change". Overall the pay was decent but not worth the amount of stress. The good thing I can say is the people are fairly nice and the coaches are very helpful. The pay is great but not to sacrifice your nights, weekends and life.
Challenging Environment - great for growth
Copywriter (Former Employee) –  Boston28 August 2019
While I didn't stay there very long, I found that OAT was a great place to dive into the world of marketing. I found the challenges enlightening, though the environment was extremely competitive.