Overseas Adventure Travel Employee Reviews in Boston, MA

Stressful and misleading but decent pay
Air Specialist Customer Service Reprentative (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA19 November 2019
I was first hired as an air specialist which I was very excited about at first. But the constant changes - the way they scored calls, merging all the departments, etc. is what made it more difficult. It felt as if they changed things to not pay you the incentives they offered. Also during the time I was hired I believe they took advantage of not only the employees but their customers as well. They misled many people into thinking they were hired for a specific department just to merge them all. They never even mentioned any of this during the interview. They just implemented everything under the disguise of "thrive in change". Overall the pay was decent but not worth the amount of stress. The good thing I can say is the people are fairly nice and the coaches are very helpful. The pay is great but not to sacrifice your nights, weekends and life.
Unbeatable Culture
International Travel Consultant - Sales Team (Current Employee) –  Boston, MA26 February 2016
OAT is by far the best company I've had the pleasure of working with in terms of Advancement opportunities as well as company culture and benefits. I LOVE what I do.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Constant Changes to Policies and Management
Company of the high standarts in the Tourism Sector.
Trip Leader (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA23 January 2015
Worldwide company, with lots of possibilities, endless opportunities to experience different job requirements, interesting clients, challenges and possibility to gain unique skills.
Pros
Competetive salary, excellent job enviroment.
Cons
Couldn't find.