Overhaul Ventures

Overhaul Ventures Employee Review

View all Overhaul Ventures reviews

Truck Driver - Class 1 (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC10 July 2019
I worked there for a year and it was good but it I didn't care for my way or the hiway boot camp type thing.
Pros
Family time lots of sleep
Cons
Long hrs at night, army ran type thing.

Other Overhaul Ventures Employee Reviews

life style
mechanic (Current Employee) –  shop19 March 2020
work hours allow me to have an outside life around work, earn enough money to have a decent lifestyle and all bills paid on time. management is always there to help you out no matter what it may be, great place to work.
Good company to drive for
Driver (Current Employee) –  Prince George, BC11 March 2020
Interview process was upfront and transparent. The driving test I was nervous, but was all about care and control. They provided all information for my runs; set me up with drivers to shadow in the beginning...some better than others. But that is to be expected. They have 24hr dispatch coverage; which makes me comfortable. If I need any help/support - they are there.
Good equipment, well maintained, and run good tires...better than any other trucking company I have worked for. Management is open to listen to you and answer questions. Some awesome fellow drivers here; and like any place of work - there are a few not so nice ones.
Its a highway trucking job; hardest part is dealing with road conditions and idiots on the road...like any Hwy driving job.
The 4day on/off rotation is excellent...only work half the year. Lots of time available with my family. They run contract - so I know I always have a run when I am scheduled to work. No seniority; we all do same job and have to follow same protocols...I like this.
No touch freight is great; unloading at stores can take time - but some receivers are better than others. We all know that.
There are drivers in their 60's, 70's here and you can learn from them - Shows me I can retire here...no labor in having to on-load/off-load freight. I just watch for my own due diligence.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Overhaul Ventures. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9