Overhaul Ventures

Overhaul Ventures Employee Reviews for General Manager

Found 1 review matching the search
I am the General Manager of Overhaul ventures, I currently supervise approx. 55 employees, this company is driven to change drivers actions and perception in the industry, Trucking is a super competitive industry and must be steered daily to stay profitable as well as efficient, We are run by drivers for drivers, we have optimal schedules for lifestyle and home time. we provide top equipment and guaranteed schedules, we evolve every year to stay ahead of change, damages, skidded tires and poor fuel efficiency impacts bottom lines and yearly wage increase, so as a team we strive to be better daily and all reap the rewards of our hard work. There is not seniority here, all drivers are paid the same and enjoy the same benefits and scheduling, driver who perform and show top qualities are eligible for up to $400 monthly in bonuses. The positions here are not for everyone , all employees are urged upon interview to understand our needs and policy and make the proper choice before entering into an agreement of employment. As a class 1 driver for 30 years I have enjoyed providing a great environment for those drivers who strive to be professional and learn how to be a Professional driver at the highest level. over the past 5 years, huge strides have been made to meet and exceed our goals set.it is awesome to work with fellow employees that see the future of class 1 drivers changing.Proffesionalism is back at Overhaul.
Pros
Good employees
Cons
Drivers that do not understand the Industry or the costs to Truck