Overhaul Ventures
Overhaul Ventures Employee Review

Promise everything receive nothing

8 November 2019
Horrible place to work long hours bad equipment don’t care for you or your safety demands overtime without compensation one day you’re the good guy next you’re written up promise to care but clearly don’t extremely stressful 14 to 16 hour runs no touch freight is a lie you have to assist with unloading pay works out to be 20 dollars an hour no overtime
1.0Job security/advancement
18 August 2020
Same location
Truck Driver - Class 1 (Current Employee) - Surrey, BC
Its been over one year since I joined Overhaul. Great place to work. 4 day on 4 day off gives you a lot of time to spend with your loved ones which no other trucking jobs usually offer.
16 February 2021
Truck Driver - Class 1 (Current Employee) - Prince George, BC
Good company/well managed-schedule is awesome (4 on/4 off)- guaranteed wages & benefits- newer trucks, good mechanics. Compliance is expected / rules are lengthy.
Pros
Schedule, wages
11 October 2020
Driver (Current Employee) - Kelowna, BC
this is one of the best companies to work for. I’ve never worked for a better place in my 42 year driving career . management is awsome. the job is easy and the people are great. 4 on 4 off work schedule is awsome. the pay is good. benefits are paid for by the company and not deducted from your check. personally I wish I had worked here 42 years ago when I started driving. I would have work the whole 42 years with this company. management treats you with respect and also as an equal. your not just employee here your considered part of the teem. If you want a good employment experience, work here. you won’t regret it.
  1. Promise everything receive nothing