Overhaul Ventures
Overhaul Ventures Employee Review

life style

19 March 2020
work hours allow me to have an outside life around work, earn enough money to have a decent lifestyle and all bills paid on time. management is always there to help you out no matter what it may be, great place to work.
5.0Job security/advancement
28 May 2020
Same role
Mechanic (Current Employee) - Prince George, BC
Overhaul ventures is a good shop to start learning how to become a mechanic. when starting I had minimal shop experience, but overhaul is willing to teach you as long as you are willing to learn. The management team is fair to work for.
16 February 2021
Truck Driver - Class 1 (Current Employee) - Prince George, BC
Good company/well managed-schedule is awesome (4 on/4 off)- guaranteed wages & benefits- newer trucks, good mechanics. Compliance is expected / rules are lengthy.
Pros
Schedule, wages
11 October 2020
Driver (Current Employee) - Kelowna, BC
this is one of the best companies to work for. I’ve never worked for a better place in my 42 year driving career . management is awsome. the job is easy and the people are great. 4 on 4 off work schedule is awsome. the pay is good. benefits are paid for by the company and not deducted from your check. personally I wish I had worked here 42 years ago when I started driving. I would have work the whole 42 years with this company. management treats you with respect and also as an equal. your not just employee here your considered part of the teem. If you want a good employment experience, work here. you won’t regret it.