Overhaul Ventures
Overhaul Ventures Employee Review

great team to work for

7 August 2019
if you looking for a respectable company to work for , this is the place. overhaul is a company that is always aiming for safety. Always seem to have a good laugh with management . working for overhaul is a place where you feel like part of the family.
5.0Job security/advancement
11 October 2020
Same role
Driver (Current Employee) - Kelowna, BC
this is one of the best companies to work for. I’ve never worked for a better place in my 42 year driving career . management is awsome. the job is easy and the people are great. 4 on 4 off work schedule is awsome. the pay is good. benefits are paid for by the company and not deducted from your check. personally I wish I had worked here 42 years ago when I started driving. I would have work the whole 42 years with this company. management treats you with respect and also as an equal. your not just employee here your considered part of the teem. If you want a good employment experience, work here. you won’t regret it.
21 September 2020
Same role
Driver (Current Employee) - Kelowna, BC
I’v been employed with overhaul for a year now running groceries nightly from van. to kelowna. the work pace schedule is easily reached without being stressful. I have 42 years professional driving experience and can honestly tell you that I wish I had worked all 42 years with this company. I’ve had my share of bad employers. in fact I’ve worked for mostly bad very demanding companies. Overhaul Ventures is by far the best company I’ve ever worked for. This is a dream job that pays some of the best wages in the industry. The management here at overhaul are all very professional and are more than willing to lend an ear for any concerns their drivers might have. I find the company’s policies and procedures to be very reasonable. overhaul’s goal is to be one of the top carriers in the industry and it shows. Their attitude towards professionalism is a breath of fresh air. I would definitely rather work for a company that cares about their employees image and not only companies image within the industry. If you work for overhaul as a driver you will be respected from other trucking company’s as a top driver with a professional attitude. I definitely recommend working for overhaul. I don’t have a bad thing to say about this company.
Pros
excellent pay, 4 on 4 off work life balance
Cons
16 February 2021
Same location
Truck Driver - Class 1 (Current Employee) - Prince George, BC
Good company/well managed-schedule is awesome (4 on/4 off)- guaranteed wages & benefits- newer trucks, good mechanics. Compliance is expected / rules are lengthy.
Pros
Schedule, wages