Overhaul Ventures
Overhaul Ventures Employee Review

easy to get along with

8 September 2020
I find the management easy to get along with and seem willing to help you out. Have never had to argue about missing money or time. Hours are easy to manage with a few added perks. One of the best places I have worked
4.0Job security/advancement
16 February 2021
Truck Driver - Class 1 (Current Employee) - Prince George, BC
Good company/well managed-schedule is awesome (4 on/4 off)- guaranteed wages & benefits- newer trucks, good mechanics. Compliance is expected / rules are lengthy.
Pros
Schedule, wages
11 September 2020
Driver (Current Employee) - Prince George, BC
Interview process was upfront and transparent. The driving test I was nervous, but was all about care and control. They provided all information for my runs; set me up with drivers to shadow in the beginning...some better than others. But that is to be expected. They have 24hr dispatch coverage; which makes me comfortable. If I need any help/support - they are there. Good equipment, well maintained, and run good tires...better than any other trucking company I have worked for. Management is open to listen to you and answer questions. Some awesome fellow drivers here; and like any place of work - there are a few not so nice ones. Its a highway trucking job; hardest part is dealing with road conditions and idiots on the road...like any Hwy driving job. The 4day on/off rotation is excellent...only work half the year. Lots of time available with my family. They run contract - so I know I always have a run when I am scheduled to work. No seniority; we all do same job and have to follow same protocols...I like this. No touch freight is great; unloading at stores can take time - but some receivers are better than others. We all know that. There are drivers in their 60's, 70's here and you can learn from them - Shows me I can retire here...no labor in having to on-load/off-load freight. I just watch for my own due diligence.
Pros
Life balance, Good earnings for half the year worked
Cons
Some receivers are slow
11 September 2020
Logistics (Current Employee) - Prince George, BC
I am currently employed by Overhaul Ventures and spending the last 11 years working in TFI ran freight companies I can see the extreme difference in how a company can be run to have the employees best interests in mind. Overhaul Ventures, striving to be a top carrier in the industry offering a great Driver bonus program , with no touch freight as well full service shop and wash bay keep the equipment shiny and in great condition. At the fore front the GM brings 30+ years experience in the industry to the company providing a sharp focused direction for the future of the company and its staff combined.
Pros
Great work life balance