Overbond Employee Reviews

1.0Pay & Benefits
1.5Job Security & Advancement
Productive experience
Intern, Fixed Income Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 July 2019
I earned valuable experience preparing multiple pitch decks and performing financial modeling to highlight and promote Overbond to Venture Capital Firms for Series A funding. In addition, I prepared research reports summarizing recent market movements for multiple Debt Capital Markets. Through these experiences, I enhanced my research, analytical and communication skills, and honed my ability to work under pressure. I also greatly improved my sales experience while working alongside the CEO of Overbond to maintain direct sales communication with over 200 portfolio managers and executives via meetings and conference calls, resulting in a turnaround of $150k+ sales.
Looks nice on the outside
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Toronto25 November 2017
The workplace isn't encouraging to come into every day. The management is run by former consultants and bankers which right away should be a red flag. The CEO is a complete moron who doesn't consider others and is very selfish.

I'd say if you apply and get the position, stay for a bit to learn what makes a bad workplace/culture and leave.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Management sucks