Ottawa Senators Hockey Club Employee Reviews

1.8Pay & Benefits
Fun and supportive coworkers
Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON17 December 2018
Great working atmosphere, the people you work with make going to work fun. Great management and leadership team. Always a safe working environment. Would recommend to anyone.
Over crowded and extremely busy Summer Camps
Goalie Instructor (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON10 April 2018
I didn't enjoy working there, there was so many other Councillors, very over crowded area, the managers were very unfriendly and cold when you asked them questions or needed to find them
Pros
Free Tea, Coffee and Hot Chocolate
Great Work Environment
Membership Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Kanata, ON7 July 2017
Allows you to grow professionally while taking on tons of responsibility.It's an upbeat, fast paced work environment which includes dealing with Canada's greatest professional sport!
Competitive Workplace with a phenomenal brand
Account Manager, New Business Development (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON15 October 2013
A typical day at work requires aggressive outbound activity which includes building your pipeline as well as keeping a focus on closing deals on a daily basis.
I learned the true value of coming into a day with a set list of activities you want to accomplish and being sure you don't leave for the day until you have accomplished those activities/tasks.
Direct supervisor was one of the most understanding and assisting managers I have worked for.
My co-workers make the experience at the Ottawa Senators enjoyable as a group of young professionals all with a desire to be successful and learn from each other even though we are competing.
The hardest part of the job was not getting caught up in the on-ice happening of the team and understanding that our job is to bring in revenue and not let being a fan consume your day.
The most enjoyable part of the job is feeling a personal connection with such a recognizable brand.