OTT Financial Group Employee Reviews

They hire employees for just a project or short term and fire.
designer (Former Employee) –  Leslie, ON28 January 2019
I was hired for a project(I didn't know it at the first place) and they pushed me finishing faster( I have to do work overtime)and then fired me. also, some new employees hired as a permanent but when they don't need them anymore they tried to change them as a contract.
Pros
free coffee, some people are nice.
Cons
hard to reach the place by public transit, almost all people speak mandarin, all decision by the boss.
A good chance to practice myself
Business Development Analyst (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON23 December 2018
OTT provided me with a totally new chance to work in Canada. Within this internship, I met different kinds of people and had the opportunities to communicate with them about their needs, problems and tried to solve the difficulties by the side of a professional analyst.
It's a place for someone who has a big ambition. No work and life balance at all.
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 February 2018
This company is doing both traditional financial services and present online financial services. It is a fast growing company and is quite promising. Employees will do everything if needed so that you can learn a lot. However, there is no work and life balance at all. People need to be good at coping with enormous stress. Better to command mandarin if you want to work in this company. You start with a one-month non-paid training.
Pros
Can learn everything
Cons
Extraordinarily long hours, chaos of management, Minimum paid
Nice people
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 December 2015
Friend environment, nice people to work with. Help each other to grow. Would be better with management and clear task assigns.