Oticon

Oticon Employee Reviews

Canada17 reviews
Ok place to work - Work pressure and tight deadlines - Management is ok - can work for some time but not as long term
employee - Management only focus on work to be done
A variety of jobs within one building.
They try to make the employees feel welcome and are treated fairly. Salary is average.Room for advancement.

Benefits and RRSP matching. Paid sick days. Facility has older infrastructure however everything works fine.adadvancement.
Pros
Striving business
Cons
Fast paced at times
I had a good experience with this company. I loved my boss and the team I worked with. The only cons I have about it is the salary and advancement positions. The salaries are not the best when it comes to production or shipping department. Overall it's a nice company when it comes to the people you work with.
Once worked in shipping department. The worst environment. Politics very bad! Thanks I left and saved my sanity. Too many old grumpy people not condusive for your mental health.
worked with great people
learned about new product changes and development

working with a team on new product design

provide training on product service and repair
I really enjoyed what I was doing. I learned about hearing aids, how it helps people to improve their lives.
Pressure is the hard part of the job, expectations, etc.
A fabulous summer job, especially because of the management and training. I felt that I was trained well enough that when I went in on my first day I was ready. Also the team really makes you feel welcome.
Pros
Cons
Temporary Job
Amazing people to work with and the work is rewarding. The management was amazing an overall amazing company with the best health and dental benefits possible.
Had a lovely experience working with the shipping/receiving team of Oticon. Each department is focused on completing the target goal, and working with each other to do so. E
Pros
Free lunches, celebrations, typically there is overtime available
Nice place to work. If you can keep up with the pace yoir job is secure. Management is very nice and accomodating. Clean enviroment to work in. Thays all.
Pros
Clean
Cons
Lots of.overtime
Mostly busy day, lots of independent work, standing all day long, lots of moving. Friendly and clean environment. I learned how to use Excel on the computer, use email, contact clients, print shipping labels to appropriate address, prepare ear aids for shipping and packages for other clinics around ontario. It was fun and easy tasks no difficulties.
Pros
1h lunch and 2, 15mins breaks
Cons
9h a day
Great variety of work, interesting projects. If you happen to get lucky enough to get a raise and advance your position, you'll only end up hating your job because you'll be doing nothing that you love.
Pros
Great projects and variety of work
Cons
Management structure is very disorganized
not a good environment, people and management its very difficult, there is no support from management, very toxic environment.
always looking to hurt and put down people.
Pros
schedule
Cons
people
Very good company to work with. Everyone is kind and understanding and are willing to help you when is needed.
A typical day in the CSR department

Log in to the queue - roughly 450 calls a day between 7 people

enter orders - via phone, email, fax or web

process consignment orders

process invoices and credits when requested

provide repair estimate and quotes when requested

call backs on orders and repairs

I've learned a lot about hearing aids; how they work and how they're made. Which accessories work best with certain hearing aids. My co-worker and manager are a lot of fun; it makes the day more interesting. Definitely a great bunch of people.

The hardest part of the job is managing the call volume and the most enjoyable part is building a rapport with the customers.
Pros
Lots of company activities, great benefit packages and anniversay bonuses
Cons
short lunches, difficulty in including the CSR dept in company activities due to the call volume
Min typiske dag var at være ansvarlig for overholdelse af tidsfrister for hver af de opgaver, der blev givet, og inden for de forskellige private selskaber, der var tilknyttet Oticon og deres kunder.

Jeg lærte, at arbejde med et solidt brand kan gøre at designe mere spændende. Marketingchef top professionelle og meget ned på jorden. Mine kolleger fulgte trop.

Den bedste del af at arbejde med Oticon var at se, hvor godt stabilt og meget effektive, de var i at udbrede deres brand awareness.
oticon is a good job and is a good company to work for
benefits are great and hours are fantastic. great social atmosphere, and always doing stuff for employees, parties draws lunches etc.

learned alot about hearing aids and what goes along with them.

wish the pay was better.
Pros
great monday-friday day job
Cons
not really alot of advancement possibility, and low pay