Osmow's

Osmow's Employee Reviews

Fast paced

Fast paced environment , short breaks and heavy lifting sometimes more than 25 kgs . Chicken that get spoiled very bad smell you can’t near the chicken .

Pros

Free tea and coffee

Very bad place to work

The job was easy to get it but in reality The job is wors non fair and salary is too low and it looks like gale too me and I will not recommend any one work there at all

Pros

Is the worst job ever

Cons

Very less pay and work extra

It’s fun and stressful at the same time.

Management is awesome. It was fun to work there, but sometimes it was stressful as you never know when the rush comes up. Even the staff was really nice.

It would be fun to have table tennies

I really enjoyed working at Osmow's it was fun while it last I wish they had kept me but they did not and that is okay by me I will try and find another job I hope I find another job a speciely with the covid 19 out there

Pros

Free lunches

Hardworking Environment

The atmosphere at Osmow’s was one of quick fire order. Everything moved along fine unless someone had forgotten to show up to work. This would be my only complaint, the management has to be harder on its staff in order the the restaurant to succeed.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Hot environment

An Okay Experience

It was an average experience for a fast food restaurant cashier. They are not the best with training but they did treat the staff well. The customers were okay. Better compared to other fast food customers. I worked here a few years before COVID.

Pros

Nice Coworkers

Cons

Not Adequate training

Sad company

Their turnover is high. No stability or job security. Management is way too in to themselves. No concern for pay increase for warehouse staff. Bonuses is only given to upper management

Pros

Free sample of garlic sauce. Bonus year end.

Cons

Long hours, Expect to work evenings, No proper job responsibility, Insufficient training.

WARNING!! Don't work at their Head Office!!

Unprofessional. Company is run like a 'mom & pop shop' not like a corporation. Not interested in high health & safety standards; will do the bare minimum when required or until it affects them legally. Low sanitation standards. High favoritism in workplace culture. Low integrity in pay and attitude towards hard-working and committed employees. Cheap with company partners, training new franchisees, contractors, office cleanliness, employee safety, meat & produce etc, list goes on! Will disregard customer or employee complaints until it threatens company. Offers no direction or structure to employees. They are only interested increasing popularity of their brand, not in safe or efficient regulation standards.

Pros

Sometimes free food from meat plant.

Cons

Free food will make you sick. Don't eat it!

Terrible

I went in for a interview the girl asked me a couple questions then said ok start tomorrow then she messaged me and asked me if I could go meet the boss first I said that was fine I met him and he said ok I’ll call you if I have something then they reposted the job I messaged about it and she said she made it clear it was just a trial shift if the boss ok it place is shady

Overall a horrible place to work at

Terrible overstaffed work environment. Was left alone to run the establishment while still being a trainee. No first aid kit on site. They figure some cream and bandaids to be adequate. Please do not work here the management is not only poor but cruel to all employees. Was literally told to serve customers old meat and hide it with sauce.

Pros

Making food

Cons

Just about everything

Very stressful work place

The Manager was almost never on site leaving students to manage store by themselves. I had to insist for two months in order to receive any tip money. And we got only the tip from the jar, never that of the machine.

Pros

Free Lunch if shift over 8 hours.

Great first job

Great first job during high school. Worked there for awhile, the stuff was great. You get one break and they fed you. I had to quite due to leaving for school.

The Employers are very accommodating and hard working

The problem is that most of the employees just choose what they want to do and there are few who have to pick up the slack. The employers are conscientious good people.

Okay place to work

I wouldn't recommend working here. Management was not amazing. Very unprofessional. Stressful environment which made coming to work feel like a chore.

fun work place

working with the management is fine. i am not satisfied with there salary. low working hours . but the team members are good and team workers. my saliry is not enough as per my work.

fast passed work

fast passed work, called in often outside of standard hours. days are very long and little amount of breaks. your standing on your feet all day on hard surfaces.

Best staff at this location. Just love the work environment here

Best staff . Just love the work environment here.Best boss ever..You dont feel like you are at work..helpful and friendly staff..Family like co workers.

Stressful environment. Less people working for a busy store.

It is so stressful working here because there's a lot of things to be done and there are less people on shift. Moreover, the lifting part of chicken and sauces buckets as well as deliveries was very exhausting especially for female employees.

Fast Paced and Good Working Environment

Nice place to start work in a new country. A good restaurant with good food and they give training to deal with customers. With flexible timings and environment which leads to learn a lot.

fun workplace

Fast paced environment, friendly co workers, good food. Learned about time management. Hardest part of the job was cutting produce and re stocking condiments and toppings.

Stressful environment

As a manager of customer service, although I find my work very rewarding the fast paced environment and speedy delivery makes it very stressful. With new recruitment it can get very messy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Osmow's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement