Osmow's
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Osmow's Employee Reviews

Canada67 reviews
Their turnover is high. No stability or job security. Management is way too in to themselves. No concern for pay increase for warehouse staff. Bonuses is only given to upper management
Pros
Free sample of garlic sauce. Bonus year end.
Cons
Long hours, Expect to work evenings, No proper job responsibility, Insufficient training.
Unprofessional. Company is run like a 'mom & pop shop' not like a corporation. Not interested in high health & safety standards; will do the bare minimum when required or until it affects them legally. Low sanitation standards. High favoritism in workplace culture. Low integrity in pay and attitude towards hard-working and committed employees. Cheap with company partners, training new franchisees, contractors, office cleanliness, employee safety, meat & produce etc, list goes on! Will disregard customer or employee complaints until it threatens company. Offers no direction or structure to employees. They are only interested increasing popularity of their brand, not in safe or efficient regulation standards.
Pros
Sometimes free food from meat plant.
Cons
Free food will make you sick. Don't eat it!
I went in for a interview the girl asked me a couple questions then said ok start tomorrow then she messaged me and asked me if I could go meet the boss first I said that was fine I met him and he said ok I’ll call you if I have something then they reposted the job I messaged about it and she said she made it clear it was just a trial shift if the boss ok it place is shady
Terrible overstaffed work environment. Was left alone to run the establishment while still being a trainee. No first aid kit on site. They figure some cream and bandaids to be adequate. Please do not work here the management is not only poor but cruel to all employees. Was literally told to serve customers old meat and hide it with sauce.
Pros
Making food
Cons
Just about everything
The Manager was almost never on site leaving students to manage store by themselves. I had to insist for two months in order to receive any tip money. And we got only the tip from the jar, never that of the machine.
Pros
Free Lunch if shift over 8 hours.
Great first job during high school. Worked there for awhile, the stuff was great. You get one break and they fed you. I had to quite due to leaving for school.
The problem is that most of the employees just choose what they want to do and there are few who have to pick up the slack. The employers are conscientious good people.
I wouldn't recommend working here. Management was not amazing. Very unprofessional. Stressful environment which made coming to work feel like a chore.
working with the management is fine. i am not satisfied with there salary.
low working hours . but the team members are good and team workers.

my saliry is not enough as per my work.
fast passed work, called in often outside of standard hours. days are very long and little amount of breaks. your standing on your feet all day on hard surfaces.
Best staff . Just love the work environment here.Best boss ever..You dont feel like you are at work..helpful and friendly staff..Family like co workers.
It is so stressful working here because there's a lot of things to be done and there are less people on shift. Moreover, the lifting part of chicken and sauces buckets as well as deliveries was very exhausting especially for female employees.
Nice place to start work in a new country. A good restaurant with good food and they give training to deal with customers. With flexible timings and environment which leads to learn a lot.
Fast paced environment, friendly co workers, good food. Learned about time management. Hardest part of the job was cutting produce and re stocking condiments and toppings.
As a manager of customer service, although I find my work very rewarding the fast paced environment and speedy delivery makes it very stressful. With new recruitment it can get very messy.
Management is great and they always give me as many hours as I need.
The free food is a great bonus too.

It usually gets super busy on weekends which I really like, it can be a little stressful to keep up with but I like the challenge.
I learned a lot about Canadian work experience, I was very comfortable there, Thai is why I worked for 23 months . My job was a cashier, but I also learned to make every thing there.
It’s the amazing workplace I have ever been because the owners are so polite, protective, trustworthy, loyal, honest and friendly too. Not only this, the osmows team is good enough to greed me.
it's a great place to earn experience even when starting out, the tasks are simple and not complicated which makes it a great place to start if you're looking for your first job
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Fast paced
this job was a goo life experience where i could work with the public and help work as part of a team. I had many good experiences and enjoyed learning and growing.
- learned how to collaborate with others
- management is rude at times

- learned how to make rice and chicken and serve it