Oshkosh Corporation Employee Reviews

Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 April 2018
Wonderful working experience
Healthy working environment
helpful team & management
Flexible timings makes work easy going
Learned new things at workplace
Fun environment
Supervisor/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB11 February 2018
Fun place to work because of the customers and their children. Next to no room for advancement and they never give reviews but expect a lot of training. Hard to give the commitment to the company the way they would like with little hours and no advancement.
Pros
Fun Place to work, Great for moms
Cons
Not enough hours, no advancement
Staff members were very co-operative
Credit / Collection Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ville St Laurent, QC19 November 2015
I was a lone person in this office. First thing in the morning I would check the Bank, and see what was deposited from the previous day. Then apply to my excel copy of the AR so it is updated. Make my calls to customers, from 1 day overdue, and enter my notes in JDE. Do follow-ups on any issues that exist so they get resolved as soon as possible. Connect with the Parts dept to see if the reruns will be authorized for credit. At intervals I would create new customer files, and update them with D&B reports where needed, and any information I can find on the customer in the web.
I learned more of JDE. I had little to no contact with co-workers as I was in Montreal, and they were in Wisconsin or London, ON.
Hardest part of this was being alone. Most enjoyable part of this location was the Director in the warehouse, he made our contact when I saw him very pleasant.
Pros
Occasional free lunches
Cons
Being alone most days of the week.
basic distribution centre
Distribution Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON13 May 2014
It was a basic distribution centre.
Very redundant work life.
Management was okay.
Co-workers were arrogant and the work environment was highly male-dominated.
Required a lot of lifting.
Most enjoyable part of the work day was going home.
Overall an extremely wonderful place to be employed
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  London, ON10 December 2012
Enjoyed working with the staff at LMI I found them helpful, high energy and work oriented an excellent group of people. Further established my capabilities as being a team player as LMI is a team based facility. I was able to learn new skills which I can utilize in any facility that I will be hired in in the future. The hardest part of the job was building the database of drawings which were to be used on the plasma table I found to be tedious but interesting as again I was able to acquire a new skill to carry forward into my future career opportunity.
Pros
always included in all activities.
Cons
the company didn't have a full time position open at that time.