OSBORNE Employee Review

Our Osborne Family
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 April 2019
From a work life balance perspective to the understanding of family commitments, all management in Osborne are so supportive.
If you need support in any area of your job or personal life everyone puts an arm around your shoulder for support.
We are all part of what seems like an Osborne family and it is a brilliant place to work and feel like part of a team.
Pros
The team, flexibility
Cons
None to mention :)

Other OSBORNE Employee Reviews

Rewarding job, working with a great team
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Blanchardstown, County Dublin10 April 2019
This job allows me to work very closely with candidates to find their ideal job. I work with top talent and clients who are the best in the market.

There is a great sense of camaraderie across all of the Osborne offices and plenty of occasions to get to know one another outside of our working lives.

The benefits package is the best I have ever been offered and work life balance is strongly promoted.
Rewarding and sets itself apart from the crowd
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Ireland20 March 2019
This is a great organisation to work for.

Having been with the company a number of years I have found the level of support provided to grow and progress within the organisation fantastic.

There is a great sense of team and community and Osborne will always look to provide the best level of service to candidates and clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OSBORNE. Our community is ready to answer.