Orlick Industries Employee Review

View all Orlick Industries reviews

Lots of work to be done
Meltroom Operator (Foundry) (Current Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ON31 December 2013
This is by far the hardest and most underpaid job I've ever had but it did me a lot of good as well. I lost 65lbs in 6 months, kept me busy and showed me self worth.
Pros
Lost a lot of weight because I was always busy and sweating, good people to work with
Cons
work 6-7 days a week(mandatory overtime), very hot environment(working around 1400 degree furnaces)

Other Orlick Industries Employee Reviews

Work Environment
Production Control Officer/Shipping Receiving (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON21 April 2018
Liked my co-workers. The plant runs on two shifts for CNC and three for Diecast. Fast paced working environment. Good working environment. Safety a priority.
Very productive
Trim Press Operator, Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON19 April 2018
Very hot place to work. Also always busy and plenty of work to do. Management and supervisors were always there when you needed them. Some of trim lines were easy to catch up where I was able to leave my line running to help others.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orlick Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8