Orleans Family Health Clinic

Orleans Family Health Clinic Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
Unfortunately, the management here is not great, she has been with the clinic for 25 + years and when trying to talk to management you are met with degrading comments .There was also issues of workplace harassment where management did not deal with this properly and in a timely fashion. Resulting in staff members to leave the job quickly and unexpectedly after being overly frustrated with managements lack of caring or inability to effectively deal with the harassment.
Unfortunately, the management here is not great, and when trying to talk to management you are met with degrading comments about how they are busy and you shouldn't need to speak to them "very often". There was also issues of workplace harassment where management did not deal with this properly and in a timely fashion. Resulting in staff members to leave the job quickly and unexpectedly after being overly frustrated with managements lack of caring or inability to effectively deal with the harassment.
This company had no organization what so ever, i had to reorganize the filing system to better serve everyone....

I was off the schedule for 1 month before my employer finally phoned me and told me she no longer needed my services, claiming she "forgot" to let me know.
Orleans Family Health Clinic is a great place to work. The staff is wonderful and we all work together as a team to ensure every patient receives the care they need.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orleans Family Health Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3