Original Joe's Restaurant & Bar Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB

3.4Job Security & Advancement
Productive and fun work place.
Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 July 2018
I worked with mostly guys therefore some of them are lazy and always relying on us prep cook.The management needs an improvement on how to treat their employees and should pay them right.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Doesn’t pay employees enough
Regular para laborar
Gerente operativo (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 February 2014
Es una empresa muy reconocida sin embargo al tener empleados de todo el mundo las relaciones laborales son complicadas
Pros
el pago es formal y a tiempo
Cons
Los sueldos para los canadiences son mejores que para los extranjeros
A great place to work and eat.
Server / bartender (Current Employee) –  Edmonton31 March 2013
A typical day at Original Joe's isn't very typical at all and each shift has something different than the last. The customers are different each night, as well as the staff on shift. The co-workers I got to get to know over the last 3 years are amazing, and we are all very close, like a family. We are a team when we are either on shift or off of shift, but we are also each independent when we are handling our own sections. Working with the management that I have worked with on majority has been one of the best parts of my job there. They always were there to help out and took great care of their employees. The hardest part of the job was leaving because of the great customers, co-workers, and boss. I've learnt many things while working at Original Joe's such as how to handle stressful situations in a calm professional manner, how to implement useful tools and strategies to help ensure that everyone involved is happy and well taken care of, how to multi-task well, as well as working well as an individual, but also as a team member.
Pros
flexible hours, and was always fun
Cons
never knowing what to expect each day