Origin Active Lifestyles

Origin Active Lifestyles Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews

Good people, great place to work

I learned an incredible amount at Origin, and I was able to work my way up in the company. I was always given the freedom to take care of the projects I had at hand.

do not recommend

do not work here. managers play favorites. pay is never equal. problems go unnoticed. save yourself from a headache and work elsewhere.

Pros

residents

Cons

management is awful

do not apply here. terrible management. if they don't like you they wont give you any shifts.

horrible place to work. plays favoritism. very stressful. if they don't like you they slowly don't give you shifts until you didn't have a choice other than find another job. they accept staff that are not qualified as long as you know someone inside you will be hired. management don't care about staff. Turn over is very high.

Great Place to Work

This is a great place to work. Leadership is very flexible and supportive and try to find ways to work with you to get what you need. Lots of opportunity to learn and grow if you want it. I love working with the residents everyday.

Pros

Free Soup and Sandwich Program, staff accommodations available

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Origin Active Lifestyles. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement