Organizational Solutions Inc.

Organizational Solutions Inc. Employee Reviews

Osi

it is a great place to work. Management a colleagues fantastic to work with. Benefits great. You can utilize many skills from other jobs here. I would definitely promote applying here

Good organization filled with possibilities

The company and its work culture is amazing. Inclusive, the ability to advance will always be available for those who deserve it. Caring upper management. Adequate training and resources are provided.

Pros

Fair and clear expectations, career growth, collaborative work environment

Cons

Workloads can be tough at first but gets easier with experience

Industry Leader, Great Employer

We have an amazing CEO who is well-respected in the industry. The rest of the Management Team is as dedicated and give sound directions. Perhaps because OSI is in the business of benefits administration, OSI employees get the best perks too. Employees get rewards for good performance Even the guidelines for career advancement are clear. The company provides everything we need to perform our work efficiently so no time is wasted. Canada, Europe, and US offices allow for cross-posting opportunities.It’s also noteworthy to mention that the team spirit is very strong here. People are always willing to help. OSI has been serving for 18 years and I have been around for 7 of those years. For me, processing the claims of individuals who need them most is the best thing in the world and I wouldn’t trade this job for another.

Pros

Competitive salary, customized benefits, education and training opportunities, Pto.

Cons

Your success is entirely up to you, because everything else that you need, to be successful on the job is already provided by the company.

Recommended

OSI is a great place to work, they have adapted well to the pandemic and support all of the team. The company vision is very strong and the culture is very team and goal oriented. Our purpose is clear and we celebrate our achievements. It is one of the best roles I have had in my career. The matrix Team Lead structure is a success as people feel supported. Continuous improvement is part of the fabric of the organization and management really listens. There is a great opportunity to participate in our own growth. The future is very strong for this company and I am proud to be a part of it.

Pros

Team work and adaptability

Cons

None that I can think of

Wonderful opportunity to learn and advance in a professional environment

Excellent career track lies ahead. With a lot of training plans available - this comes as a boost to our skillset and experience. In addition, the company implements good work distribution and workflow. So far, I benefit from the accessible mentorship and coaching that allows us to interact productively. The management treats us fairly, provides good compensation, and offers a wide range of skills to learn and earn.

Pros

Good training system, work-life balance, tons of experience

Cons

Since I started working here, I have no cons.

Does not care about their employees

Treated employees unfairlyLow salaryPoor benefitsVery stressful environmentNot very friendly environmentNo pension planWasted time on daily meetings

Recommended

Pros

Team work and adaptability

Cons

None that I can think of

Great team and Consistent Purpose

Overall a great place to work. The teamwork is refreshing. The environment is very collaborative with lots of support, our coworkers are always available to help. The company has a great purpose in assisting people back to work. I am proud to be part of this amazing team. There are also many advancement and growth opportunities. The vast majority of our Leads are promoted from within creating a great environment of knowledgeable people. I would highly recommend OSI.

Pros

Great team and strong process!

Cons

None that I can think of

Great Company with a Strong Vision

Organizational Solutions Inc (OSI) is one of the best jobs I have ever had. There is opportunity to learn and grow and a lot of support in their matrix structure. Recently with remote work due to COVID they have been doing extra things to help us stay connected. The vision is strong and we truly help our clients. So nice not to just be lip service the company truly cares. They promote from within and provide innovative tools to help do our jobs. I truly enjoy the experience.

Pros

Strong team work

Cons

Need to address some bad apples faster

Great work environment

Organizational Solutions has a great work environment. The team approach is very supportive and I am pleased to be a part of the team focused on making a difference. The matrix environment provides a lot of resources to assist with onboarding and ongoing growth. They promote from within and have many opportunities for growth and development. There is a high accountability culture which is refreshing to see in this industry. There no-gossip policy is also refreshing, they take this very seriously and it helps create a very positive work environment. Working with people and clients all day long and making a difference is very rewarding. I would recommend OSI to everyone looking for a positive work environment with flexibility and accoutability.

Pros

Team Structure

Cons

None to Note

Jobs at Organizational Solutions Inc.

See more jobs

Over worked/Under paid minimal benefits

Training is adequate but then you are left to your own devices. Your supervisor is not generally in the same location and team members are scattered across different provinces. Benefits are 1500.00 per yr and you can only use 1/4 per quarter, that i the same whether single or family. Pay is horrible for the amount of work you are required to do which is more than any normal person can handle and then some.

Pros

co-worker's

Cons

Pay, benefits, workload

Heavy workload for low pay toxic environment

I briefly worked for this company and I have to say that it is a sweat shop. The workload is heavy, the pay is poor and minimal leadership. Work gets shuffled along and usually dumped on the the Recovery Facilitator/Medial Claims Admin/DMS. They keep changing the name of the role because the scope of the work expands immensely. The staff turnover is pretty high, employees won't stay because it is such a toxic unhealthy environment. People cry and stress about the workload and nobody cares, no-one helps. If you speak up, chances are you will be fired. The company fires employees for no reason...its a revolving door. I was amazed at the staff turnover durning my time there. Don't be fooled this company is the worst!!

Pros

Cons

stressful, low pay, unhealthy environment

Avoid!! You will burn out!

I have a very high stress tolerance, but this company overworks you without any financial compensation or appreciation. Employees make themselves sick from the stress. People cry at their desks. You can work 12 hours straight and it wouldn’t be enough. If you ask for assistance, nobody has time to help you because they’re too overwhelmed themselves. I’d rather be unemployed than go back here.

Pros

Flex times

Cons

Salary, workload, management

A very malicious and dishonest management

Just do not bother applying here. The first few months would seem nice until you realize you are supposed to provide the impossible service promised to the client at the point of sale.

Cons

Stressful, disorganized, and too much work

I actually found this job to be extremely stressful. Employees are overwhelmed and overloaded. There is far too much work, and there is not enough training provided to employees. I also felt that the organization was extremely disorganized. I did not feel like it was worth staying in this job, so I decided to resign. I do not think that this organization is doing themselves a favour by overloading their employees with an excessive amount of work.

Poorly Managed and Dysfunctional

Worst job EVER! The workload is immense. Nobody stays and the workload is dumped on you. It is expected that you figure it out and get it done, on your own time and without real training. Over time is expected to maintain your daily work, without financial compensation. Given the sensitive nature of the business, they don't care much about how much work is piled on to employees. It's ridiculous! The office is gossipy - it was shocking how everyone had something nasty and negative to say about their co workers.

Toxic stressful work enviorment will low pay

This company is horrific. The staff turnover is unbelievable. The only people that continue to work there are millennials that still live at home and have no bills. Real professionals cannot survive on the salary. If you are a young kid looking for a job, this might be the place to get your hand dirty and abused by your employer. If you are vocal about your workload you are let fo. If you don't kiss up you are let go. If you cannot maintain the quota you are let go. The environment is toxic, gossipy and stressful. it's a family run business, which means that family and friends are in upper management and you will never rise to a management position. If u do decide to work there, watch what you say and to who you say it to.

Toxic

I have never seen such high turnover. Very large workloads (because people keep quitting so they just keep shuffling the work). They fire anyone who stands up to managemen and tries to defend the staff. Minimal pay and it's not worth the stress and aggravation that comes with the job. People crying at their desks... people yelling at each other. Toxic.

I wanted to take a moment to thank Organizational Solutions Inc. for the way they have handled COVID-19. As a company the support has been tremendous as many have had to adapt to a "new normal" it is appreciated. What I have learned about the company is they truly do care about the clients and the team. The culture is an amazing team oriented culture with great supports in place. The team is great! The culture is very clear and one that makes you feel like you belong to something great.

The company is good on paper

I was hired as a dma and executive assistant in January.....after working there for almost 8 weeks they let me go with no cause. They look like a great company on paper but their training is sub standard and their expectations are high....it is a stressful job and there are jobs you are expected to do that you aren’t trained on properly

Worst place to work at

Work is stressful and the place is full of liar people. Management is worst and even though there is no gossip policy, people gossip there all the time. It feels like slow death every day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Organizational Solutions Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement

Compare Organizational Solutions Inc. with

• Organizational Solutions Inc.