Organika Health Products Employee Reviews

Low pay for marketing department
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC23 July 2018
I liked my job and responsibilities, and they do carry great products. You also get great deal on products and the company encourages healthy lifestyle.

The team that I worked with was excellent until management was let go. Upper management is family, as it is a family owned company.
Not to mention the low pay even after you've shown potential. Lots of interns and foreign worked get hired here. I guess this way they can pay them as low as possible and get the most work out of them. Google says Organika makes about $25,000,000 in revenue. So how come employees get paid minimum wage to middle income salaries?
Pros
Great products, friendly people
Cons
Incredibly low pay, micromanagement, no job security
Organika Packaging Job Review
Packaging (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC16 December 2017
It as a fun job and, it is a very social job. The most enjoyable part of the job is just chatting with my co workers, I made a lot of friends at work.
Pros
Very Socialy Interactive
Cons
No Solid Schedule
future oriented
Quality Assurance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC7 June 2016
Always looking to improve products and services. Very innovative, everyone is always ready to teach and learn. Friendly working everyone, everyone's effort is appreciated.
Good Place to work
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Richmond BC24 July 2014
I liked working here, I learned alot and worked with some really nice people. However there was a lot of information that needed to learn and i guess I was not performing well enough for them to keep me.