OrderDynamics Employee Reviews

Good Management, Best Workplace Culture
Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON22 June 2017
OrderDynamics is by far one of the best companies I have ever worked for. The Company, like most other companies, has gone through its ups and downs but I believe that in the last two years things have improved drastically. Some of the perks include: Family benefits, Weekly snacks, Annual and semi-annual performance reviews, on site gym, flexible hours, competitive pay, Professional Development support, and an active social committee who organizes various charitable and other events throughout the year.

OrderDynamics is one of the leading SaaS eCommerce providers in the world. If you are innovative, ambitious and looking for a place to learn and develop your skills, it is the right fit for you.
Great team, great management
Senior Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill Ontario29 April 2015
A very fast paced development environment. Strong team culture with effective management. Agile development with two week sprints and multiple releases per year.
Young Company with lots of potential
N/A (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 April 2015
as the title says, the company is young with lots of potential however since the acquisition it appears that the parent company is struggling with how to align its management team and how to properly deal with its overall portfolio or products. there are too many groups of older employees that alienate the broader new employees that have joined and has started somewhat of a toxic culture. The company is currently too top heavy and is lacking good and solid direction. until this is resolved, i would do my due diligence before committing to the company on starting a career here.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
poor management, lack of direction
Worth Company ever work for.. Stay away!
Developer (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill7 January 2015
I have never work for a company that have no annual review done. No new projects in last few months. The works are boring and stupid!
Pros
Can work from home. Free coffee and snacks!
Cons
No room to advance. Management doesn't care about you. Micro Management!
Great place to grow, but beware when they get tired of you.
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill20 February 2014
You can learn a lot working here, and be part of a supportive group of coworkers. Hours can be flexible, or all encompassing (depending on your position, you could be working super late and during weekends, or you could possibly never see the office outside the hours of 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday). Loved my coworkers for the most part, however, since I've been gone I've heard its quite boring. Hardest part of my job is not knowing whether I'll grow, whether I'm pleasing superiors, or whether I'll get let go as soon as they're a little bit ticked off. Schmooz as well as you can here, so you at least have the benefit of people liking you and wanting to help you out once you get let go.
Pros
gym, free snacks
Cons
expectations to work on multiple projects at once, too many people need to approve things before anything can get done