Oracle Employee Review

Fun to work with.
Business Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Taguig, PH27 June 2013
Fun working place because you won't demand for anything and considered each colleague as a family. I've learned alot from the company even though I don't have any background on the said environment they provided us all the training/s that we will be needing in order for us to do our duties and responsibilities well.With the Management, they are all fair treating their employees and regarding with the work load or job everyday is a fun working day because we treated each other as a family and if someone is in need we see to it that we can help or assist each other with all of our knowledge and with all that we ca.
Pros
Free lunch, clothing allowance, transporation allowance plus the incentives
Cons
N/a

Other Oracle Employee Reviews

Horrible Culture
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC3 April 2018
Sales teams are uncollaborative to point that is a hostile environment to work in. No support from management and no follow through to help. High stress, quotas are unrealistic and unachievable. Poor data quality with customer information. For a technology company, they are terrible in adopting the solutions which they sell.
Pros
Decent Pay to deal with the BS
Cons
Everything Else
Excellent Organization with outstanding solutions. Visionary & Market leaders
Consulting Sales Manager, National, Technology (Former Employee) –  Greater Toronto Area, ON1 April 2018
*Complete Sales function*CEO of my Territory*Excellent Management*Great Work Culture*Many Owners of Account(Hard but manageable)*Dynamic & progressive
Pros
Overall an Amazing Organization for Dynamic & Growth hungry people., Be prepared to be a CEO of your own territory with access to outstanding support pillars
Cons
Low Base Salaries for Long term & Sucessful Employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oracle. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K