Oracle Employee Review

Flexibility and creativity at work
Senior Global Trade Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Redwood Shores, CA21 March 2014
I learned in the Global Trade Compliance department, at a minimum I have to be knowledgeable of the EAR U.S. Regulations as well as be available for critical issues that come up both in the company's export compliance process as well as maintaining an automated export management system. I feel that professionally I have gained so much just from various experience dealing with Information Systems, Business Applications and internal customers.
Pros
Office resources, benefits, telecommuter
Cons
Systems issues not easily resolved, medium visibility and recognition

Other Oracle Employee Reviews

Horrible Culture
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC3 April 2018
Sales teams are uncollaborative to point that is a hostile environment to work in. No support from management and no follow through to help. High stress, quotas are unrealistic and unachievable. Poor data quality with customer information. For a technology company, they are terrible in adopting the solutions which they sell.
Pros
Decent Pay to deal with the BS
Cons
Everything Else
Excellent Organization with outstanding solutions. Visionary & Market leaders
Consulting Sales Manager, National, Technology (Former Employee) –  Greater Toronto Area, ON1 April 2018
*Complete Sales function*CEO of my Territory*Excellent Management*Great Work Culture*Many Owners of Account(Hard but manageable)*Dynamic & progressive
Pros
Overall an Amazing Organization for Dynamic & Growth hungry people., Be prepared to be a CEO of your own territory with access to outstanding support pillars
Cons
Low Base Salaries for Long term & Sucessful Employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oracle. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K