Opusing LLC Employee Reviews

I havent got paid they are not replying to email.
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Dallas13 August 2018
I work for them through coca cola a month ago and still haven't got paid my 2 checks. They stop replying to my emails also they stop answering my calls.
Production
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA28 June 2018
Not a good temp agency they don’t help with anything and they changed my w2 form and now I own the government I won’t allow anyone I know to work for this agency you call and they will tell you anything to get off the hone
out sourced
Assembler/ Production Support (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA9 April 2018
I appreciate the company because they reached out to me and I received employment for the entire 6 months they promised. The pay rate met my needs and I was able to accomplish a few short term goals that have me in a great place now and moving forward is stress free.
This was a very good work experience.
Electro-Mechanical Designer (Former Employee) –  Sparks, MD30 January 2018
This is a good work environment. The technology is cutting edge and the projects are quite fascinating. The managers do not micro-manage and the employees are treated as professionals.
Temporary assignment
Client Maintenance Support Clerk (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NY12 December 2017
During this temporary assignment Opusing LLC provided the necessary communication, links or resources to onboard with them and in order to service the end client. They were professional in all form of communication.
Assignments
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Lafayette, IN7 December 2017
Over all they try hard to find you work and ask how you feel about what they are offering you before you accept the assignment.
My contact may have taking awhile to get back to me on some occasions but he would always contact me back.
Pros
Send you to good companies.
Cons
A wait for work after assignment is completed.
Slow response times
Chemist I (Former Employee) –  On assignment at Irvine, CA30 August 2017
Seldom was there a single person to contact for help. And when given, only a first name was used _ even after numerous attempts, both by phone and e-mail.
Work Productivity and Environment
Recruitment Executive (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh28 August 2017
I worked almost a year in this company and i love the whole management and the company work environment. Good work culture and great benefits and incentives. I learned great things from this company.
Pros
Fun activities, entertainment good
Cons
Politics
Bad company to work for
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  California29 April 2017
this is probably one the worse company I ever worked. They promised an assignment first and lied about how much they will pay. Recruiter does not know how to speak proper english. They asked for confidential information without offering a job.
Pros
just bad
Cons
stay away from it
Good place to work with good benefits in salary and perks.
IT/Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh2 March 2017
Good place to work with good benefits in salary and perks. The working environment is good and the job is not too hard. It a great opportunity for freshers. The lunches here are free and the company throws the party and presents the gifts on auspicious occasions like Diwali and New Year. Overall, good place to work with.
Pros
Free Lunches and Friendly Environment
Cons
Have not seen yet.

Want to know more about Opusing LLC?

Ask a question
great company to work with
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh1 September 2016
It is one of those rare companies which provides good opportunities to people with shorter experience
They even give hike at good performance and most of the managers behave great with employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Opusing LLC. Our community is ready to answer.