Opus Fund Services Employee Reviews

Encouraging and collaborative company
N/A (Current Employee) –  N/A2 August 2019
Since my first day with Opus, I've felt the true value of being part of the team. Where senior management at other companies might shy away from embracing new ideas or projects, here open conversation and ideas flow. I'm given the space I need to get my work done and the trust needed to thrive. I enjoy being able to work with folks in all of our offices and feeling like I'm a vital asset to the organization. If you're looking to be a championed team member with an excellent work/life balance and awesome, intelligent colleagues, Opus is the place for you.
Pros
Benefits, work/life balance, fun colleagues
Great people, great place
Anonymous :) (Current Employee) –  Naperville, IL2 August 2019
You’ll never get bored here. We’re always evolving, which is amazing if following the same old routine everyday isn’t really your thing. I’ve been learning pretty much nonstop since I started working here. The people here are genuinely nice, the benefits are solid, and the office culture is awesome. They’re always doing things to make sure people feel appreciated, and go out of their way to treat people with integrity. Nobody here micromanages - you’ll be treated like an adult - but you can also find help whenever you need it, too. Like even the most senior managers and execs will gladly work with you on something if you want. Expectations are high, but not unreasonable. You definitely get what you give! And I love that they donate to charity and that the dress code is more casual!
Collaborative yet stressful
Investor Relations Manager (Current Employee) –  Naperville, IL7 January 2018
Generally, I appreciate working at Opus. There are a lot of incentives in working there, such as 16 minimum vacation days per year, paid lunches for when you work through lunch, and a friendly work environment. There are times of the year that are rather stressful, such as year-end through quarter one of every year, where we have the most clients on-boarding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Opus Fund Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5