Options Consulting Solutions

Options Consulting Solutions Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
Really supportive, easy to talk to about the assignments
I was very relaxed during the interview, and comfortable with the women in the office.
Any questions or concerns about the assignments have been addressed quickly, and I feel like I am always listened to.

Overall, my only reason to continue looking for full-time permanent employment while working with Options is my need for a regular salary and benefits.
Excellent Company
Great training provided. Boutique agency working with great clients. Management was excellent. Great working environment. Co-workers offered support and guidance.
Always Something New
While working for OCS, there is always something new. Since this is a temp agency, the staff at OCS are able to find work that feels your needs and wants while making sure that you are in a safe work environment.
Pros
Meeting new people, making connections
Cons
Jobs may not come up frequent, mainly looking for full time positions
Great work environment. Learned loads. All the staff are very friendly office manager is a great team leader. Shows how a job is done by example. Very professional and 100 % recommend.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Options Consulting Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.
Options Consulting Solutions Reviews by Location