Optimum Wellness Centres

Optimum Wellness Centres Employee Reviews for Chiropractor

Chiropractor3 reviews
Canada3 reviews

High Job Satisfaction, Low Salary

As a chiropractor, I get the privilege of education people to live a well-balanced healthy life. I also am lucky to enable natural healing through my treatments. However, building a practice is difficult and thus, making a living is very challenging. Over time, this will improve.

Great support for all practitioners, mentoring available in an integrated model where our patients come first. You’re able to focus on treating your patients and have the admin side of things looked after. Opportunities for growth and great team to help you achieve your career goals

Pros

Mentoring, growth opportunities

Insights into Optimum Wellness Centres

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

Excellent opportunities for those willing to put in the work

Do what you love, love what you do. If you put in the work and are truly passionate about your field, the opportunities within Optimum are endless. The culture and atmosphere are upbeat and positive, the team environment encourages growth. The more you become involved, the more you will learn - from how you choose to practice, to how to run a business, and everything in between. There are plenty of opportunities for mentorship, and systems in place for assistance on everything from marketing to bookkeeping to techniques. Don't expect patients/clients to magically walk through the door, but with the guidance of experienced practitioners, a thriving practice is attainable and you will be rewarded for the work that you put in.

Pros

Positive workplace, team environment, ability to work your way up

Cons

Long hours when you start off and aren't too busy, but if you use that time to build your practice, it pays off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Optimum Wellness Centres. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement