Optimity Ltd

Optimity Ltd Employee Reviews

There's no organization, no job security

They get rid of the employees just like that, without reason. It's good for a temporary workplace. If you want to develop, it's not the proper company. Although there was a government help, they made redundancy.

Very misleading company

The culture at the company is one that needs to be reviewed if this company is to move in the right direction. Favouritism are management level is very transparent and discouraging. False advertising of what the job actually is.

One bad apple

I was happy with helping the company reach its goal but the Wife was a bully and I could not stand by to see her abuse team-mates to crying and then abuse me .. that's unacceptable

Great team

Selling reliable innovative technology in the connectivity space. SupportIve team. Good work environment. Good technology, the right tools to do the job.

Fun Workplace

I found Optimity to be fun but at times stressful place to work. Great workplace culture but pretty unorganised at a senior management level. For someone up and coming in the IT Support / Networking field it is a great place to get exposure.

Horrible experience

Micromanagement and bullying behaviour. Manager always analysing what I was doing. Often told by the director how they disliked everyone. Very uncomfortable place to work, confrontational. Was told when to take my break and not to leave the office in case any delivery’s came. Issues weren’t resolved just placed back on me.

Stressful environment

The company is at a point where either it will scale up or diminish. The strategy is to cut corners to achieve the minimum acceptable results without interested in setting any foundations for the future. Wouldn't recommend.

Account Manager

Varied and demanding. great learning environment. Management had recently changed when I left. So my experiences are not current or relevant. I spent several years there and in the main it was a challenging, demanding meritocracy.

Hectic

Young and enthusiastic teams, a great place to learn the ropes and gain valuable experience in the telecoms and IT industry. Lacked long term strategy.

Pros

Regualr Social events

Cons

Good company

When I first joined this company it was challenging and interesting. I have learned a lot about the systems they using, work procedures and how to deal with complicated situations. My manager and my colleagues was very supportive and provided all information I needed.

fun

good people mentored me from young age took good care of me as a trainee day to day was interesting learnt more and more each day made fantastic friends

Workshop Experience

High volume of people coming in and out of the company like a workshop. Management is extremely bad with poor experience. Always under pressure, wanting you to get the job done without any support.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Optimity Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement