Optima Communications international Inc
View all Optima Communications international Inc reviews

Optima Communications international Inc

Optima Communications international Inc Employee Review

Customer Service Representative

I spent 3 years with Optima and I have been a happy employee throughout. I worked for Toronto Hydro campaign. Management is always very supportive and helps you in all perspective. I got great exposure and learnt a lot from my coaches. I am changing my professional career else I had no plans to switch. Maybe if I get an opportunity, I will rejoin back part time too. Thank you for making my journey soo delightful..

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Decent Beginning Job Experience.

The atmosphere in this call center really depends on which section they assign you to work for. Sales positions at this job are really demanding and bonuses/pay are low and not competitive. That being said other sections that focus more on inbound calls and helping customers are more lenient/relaxed even though the workloads are still relatively high and pay quite low.

Pros

Flexible Schedules for part time workers, Decent team overall

Cons

Low pay, inconsistent workload.
Same role

The company employees that worked there were nice.

Its a good place to start if you have no experience and want to learn call center work. There are many different job roles within this large company. I was in insurance sales and as a sales person I enjoyed the work and found it challenging, but sales work is not for everyone. We followed a script but you tweeked it geard to the individual you were speaking with. The center used an automatic dialer so the pace with quick, this made the day go by fast.
Same location

Meh

Underpaid in the industry when I was there not much room to grow. I think that the people and management are cool but the job is repetitive and there are no real motivations to do well.

Pros

Decent phone pla

Cons

late hour shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Optima Communications international Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement