Open Door Group

Open Door Group Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
I loved working within the WorkBC program. My co-workers were amazing, I had the pleasure of working at two different sites and the managers were knowledgeable, helpful and had great leadership skills.
Great company to work for if you are seeking a dynamic work environment. ODG provides training and opportunities to take on more responsibilities. Highly recommended.
Awful organization to work for. No support from management and zero training given alongside a poor wage structure. Expectations are to cover huge workloads in various programs within the organization and then no tools were provided to do the job successfully. Poor.
Pros
Some staff are nice
Cons
Everything, mainly management
Respectful workplace, but need new blood in the management team and need to be more open to new ideas.Very high pressure environment. Staff are dedicated and hard working
- Mental Health

- Therapeutic

- Psycho Social Rehabilitation

- Baseline skills

- Confidence building
I thoroughly enjoyed my summer employment at GG, it was a great learning experience, and the staff were friendly and helpful.
Working with clients was exceptionally rewarding - first they have no trust in you and believe you are unhelpful or unwilling to help (mental health clients) but as they begin to know and trust you, a relationship is built .