OPDI

OPDI Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews
Very poor managment
I got fired after going to the hospital over an injury that happened outside of work well after my probationary period and I spoke with the owner over the phone and he genuinely sat on the other side of the line calling me names due to me taking my own health more seriously than the job, he gave me an impossible time to be there for work after I told him I wouldn't make it in less than 3 hours due to hospital wait times he gave me 20 minutes or else i was fired. Work was very hard on the body and you were given very few moments to breath unless there was nothing out on the floor.
labor board should be called
Work place and area and time are like slave drivers. No say because it is our job to make them rich. cant talk to anyone important they don't have time for the workers. workers are scared to talk because they need the money. everyone not happy. miserable to go into work.
Pros
some people you work with
Cons
the company itself
horrible
they slave you for next to nothing, especially the lumpers. not helpful what so ever to new people on the job, no help to the new employees, the people who have been there for a while will bring you down to make themselves look better instead of helping you out. it's like being involved in high school drama. they run to supervisors to trash talk you. not to mention the other lumpers make homophobic, sexist & racist comments. they make you work every holiday, worst work place ever.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Productive and fun Workplace
Great company! Management and Executive staff were very helpful and approachable, great staff on all levels. Busy environment. Good pay. Staff takes great pride in their work and the brand.
Odd Job
No interview no nothing walk in and move boxes around loblaws. favourites are played a lot by the supervisors but all in all not too bad a job to get bills paid
horrible work place
horrible job and workplace, management is no better, working nights with no night shift premium and short breaks that you have to rush to the break room.
Pros
Cons
everything
nothing to say about it about this job because the management is not very good here. The best part of the job is going home after work and starting all over again
Cons
overall a good place to work
very physical work
labour intensive

hardest part of this job is lifting heavy skids

our management team is great to work with

coworkers are well trained in all aspects of the job during training
Only work here if you need intimidate money.
Terrible workplace. Management is very unprofessional and treats everyone very poorly. Work is okay, moving boxes all day.
Pros
Flexable shift
Cons
Awful management
non productive and guys hardly do work there
All the morning and afternoon guys dink around a leave all the work for night shift its impossible to go to mornings or afternoon
Pros
free lunches, 2 breaks, nightshift
Cons
long hours, mangement really bad
Ask a question about working or interviewing at OPDI. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3