OPA Of Greece

OPA Of Greece Employee Reviews

productive and fast paced, always something to do

my experience at opa has been very positive. with small complications on the occasion, there was nothing you couldn't resolve with the owners or customers. the service towards employees was fair and customers were always treated with respect. the owners themselves are very kind and reasonable.

Pros

discounts

Cons

tiring

Great place

Its a good place to work that serves good food. The owner is a little uptight and does not handle stress well but other than that hes a really cool and helpful guy

Pros

free food

Productive environment with good vibes

Very fast-paced as it was a fast-food franchise. I personally really enjoyed my experience there as it sharpened my thinking abilities and helped me improve on my problem-solving abilities.

Team-building environment

Opa was very fast-paced as it was a fast-food franchise. I personally really enjoyed my experience there as it sharpened my thinking abilities and helped me improve on my problem-solving abilities. Short-timed opportunities to interact with customers helped me realize what exactly to say to ensure that they were satisfied with their experience at the establishment. I was very quick with the cash register, and knew my way around my environment in less than a couple of days. Keeping up with inventory and handling customer interactions was my daily work routine. The most enjoyable part was having memorable interactions with the customers and my co-workers. Also, I really enjoyed when I could solve a problem for a customer if they were dissatisfied. Overall, really happy I got to work here because it taught me a lot about customer service.

Work closely with franchisees in developing and growing all aspects of their business

I've enjoyed the 9 years at Opa! All members of the organization are team players, hard workers and I have learned many new skills from them over my time mat Opa! Souvlaki Franchise Group

Fun

Supervised,motivated,evaluated, and coached employees Maintained inventory controls of all products and high standards of customer service Followed procedure for safe food preparation Organize and supervise shifts Hardest part of the job Nothing Enjoyable part Talk to customers about feedbacks

good place

nice place to learn more good staff friendly staff neat and clean store the manager of store are very polite and the all staff members have friendly nature

It was my best job

It is good to work there. I like working over there . It have good environment and employees over there are also nice and manager and owner were also helping.

Execellent

Helps me alot in finding new job opportunity. Indeed is very helpfull in finding jobs. It has open many doors to the starters. Indeed is helping newcomers also.

great workplace

good co workers nice place to work, great overall place. work was challenging but enjoyable always had something to do kept busy. friendly and understanding manager

Business Politics from owners but good co workers

Its a tiring and busy day because the fast-paced environment but turns out great if you have your wonderful supportive-workers with you. There's too much business ethics missing with the owners and workplace culture requires a lot of stress for no reason. They need to pay what needs to be paid (no overtimes, no stat pay, no bonus or compensations)

Cons

Too much labor

you need thick skin

This was my first job, it was hard. they were very mean to me and would talk behind my back. if you have thick skin work here but there are no benefits at all and its long hours with no breaks

Pros

Cons

Verbal Abuse

hard work as cooking field

friendly co-workers, established relations with many new people, little bit tiring, amazing interaction with customers, learned a lot about kitchen skills

its a good place to work

Its a good place to work . Excellent management . Friendly environment to work in. Good team work . it helped me to learn about the Greek food choices.

Great Work Environment

It's a great work environment that is a nice quick pace. lack of room for growth and benefits was the only downside to the job. You always have something to do so you are never standing around.

Pros

Always have something to do

Cons

No benefits

Productive and fun work place

I loved working here as a full time cashier , cook & janitor it was a team friendly environment and everyone I worked with was very kind and helpful when I started.

Pros

Free lunch on my breaks

Good for starter

Good and enjoyable work place. But some times need to work long hours that put exhausted and stressful. Also whenever the store busy we need to work fast as well as more work.

Excellent workplace culture

Nice work environment and fun place to work at. Enjoyable and satisfactory job experience. Good management, great staff and a great learning experience.

Pros

free lunches, flexible schedules

workplace play and self care

workplace play and fun and self care is very important to refresh the mind of the employees. these activities boosts up the energy level of the employees.

Pros

fresh mind

Cons

waste of time

Alot of good, with a mix of bad.

Beyond great for a first job, Learned how to function in a team. Plus learning how to be Better at person to person commutation. This job site is the Foundation of all my future work places.

Pros

Free meal after shifts. A peer to peer system of communication.

Cons

Leadership struggles when i was there. Different options on how things should run or not run.

fun work place

fun workplace where you can learn lots of things. good co workers who always help you whenever you needed. teamwork in this store is absolutely great!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OPA Of Greece. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement