Ontario Stars Employee Reviews

Helpful training
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 August 2017
Friendly co workers and opportunity for some good income! I was refereed to this job by a friend and have had a good experience so far. If you pay attention you can learn quickly.
Pros
good income
Cons
full time only
Absolutely love it here
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 May 2017
I've been working with this company for four months now. I have had nothing but positive experiences from it. Absolutely love the management and training. It's a lot of work but it's completely worth it.
Pros
Sales experience
Cons
Pretty Good pay for someone without that much experience
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 May 2017
I started with the company about 2 months ago and I'm already close to becoming a manager. Definitely pays more than a regular job and does not matter if you have no experience. They train you and you start making money quickly.
Pros
Good Pay cheques
Cons
Super busy Office
Super fast paced environment and exponential growth of the company!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 April 2017
This company is super growing beyond belief. They have a simple structure of sales and training that allows them to grow exponentially. The company is ran by a 26 years old CEO and close to 50 employees across Canada. I hope to make it to the management and one day become one of their top sales leaders.
average pay check here is over 1,500$ every single week.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Lots of competition
I was surprised by this Company!!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON16 March 2017
I always believed that the corporate world belongs to old experienced individuals. Can't believe that these guys at Ontario Stars are running such an organized and well oiled machine at such young age.
The CEO is a master mind in what he does and has years of extensive experience. He believes that the company should be ran like one big united team and lives by that every day.
This place believes in young people and allows them the opportunity to make good money and learn useful skills.
Pros
Great compensation and bonuses
Cons
You need to work hard in their company
Nice Office, Good people, Amazing managers
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON14 March 2017
I like the managers in this office, They are all young and get along with their team easily.
You can always rely on the for help and training.They also have a very nice office that you wanna be in every day even on your day off.
The way they train you on how to develop yourself as a young entrepreneur is like no other companies.
Pros
Great position for young entrepreneurs
Energy efficient and caring about the communities
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON3 March 2017
I have never seen a company that actually cares about the community as much as they do at Ontario stars. They also have all the right tools like the rest of the reviews indicate.

I work at their Ottawa location currently and have been making more than average income for about 6 months now. I'm soon getting promoted as a manager with the company and I am super excited about that.
Pros
Environmentally conscious
Cons
Sometimes work is overwhelming but nothing out of the ordinary
Reliable Company To Work For with BENEFITS
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON16 February 2017
Currently working as a customer service adviser Full-Time, have not had a complain so far. Constant performance review and support to make sure you feel part of their organization. I have seen many young people become successful her.
Pros
performance reviews
Cons
Nothing I can think of yet
Good Experience
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON28 January 2017
1.Amazing atmosphere
2. Your hard working is appreciated
3. We celebrate holidays together
4. Very understanding and dedicated to their employees
5. You get to high five the CEO every day!
6. Staff and management are one in a million
Pros
Like my second family
Cons
Sometimes long days
I highly recommend you join the team
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON26 January 2017
I have been working at simply green for a year now. Its a great place for those with awesome work ethic and big goals.
Hands on experience like no other. If you're looking for an energetic environment filled with people aspiring to be the best version of themselves, I highly recommend you join the team!
Pros
Motivating and Inspiring
Got train on how to make money and stay motivated
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON24 January 2017
This firm is different from any regular corporation. It's a fun and welcoming environment that makes you wanna go to work everyday.
Honestly, working with them has taught me more about building a successful career that I could ever ask for.

Thanks to their management team for their consistent effort in helping their employees.
Pros
Consistent training and leadership support
Green Company, Pays well while Helping Clients and Employees
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON24 January 2017
This is the first company that I worked for who helps Customers with environmentally friendly products and is doing so at no additional cost for them!
They have a systematized and effective training procedure and will get you up to speed within a couple days of training. Potential to make a good income is huge while helping customers get what they need.
Happy I applied for a job here, this is a real career option.
Pros
Environmentally green company, good pay
Start-up culture with a clear advancement path
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON24 January 2017
The company trains you on how you can grow with them, since its a start up that has been around for 2 years there is a lot of room for potential growth withing their offices. They are constantly expanding and promoting from within their teams.

They always have new positions open and you are always trained and guided on how to get your job done. Team work is a must in this company.
Pros
Friendly Employees and Good Compensation
Cons
Not a good fit for older folks
Relaxed, Educational and Positive Work Atmosphere
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 January 2017
I have been working for this company for over 4 months now and I can honestly say it is the best workplace environment I have ever experienced. It is one of the first companies I have encountered that takes in Entry Level candidates and provides them with the proper training and growth to advance your skills in the workplace. I am pleased to have learned a lot and strengthened my experience. It is the first time in my life where I don't wake up dreading work. I think the best part of the job would be the people I work for. The CEO is in house everyday and management is open minded and supportive. I love coming into the office every morning being greeted by friendly staff, music playing and coffee ready for us. I am looking forward to gaining benefits after my 6 months here. Love this company!
Pros
Bonus Incentives, Friendly Staff, Paid Weekly
Cons
Sometimes long hours
Proper Training and Support
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 January 2017
I have worked for a few sales/marketing companies in the past and this is the only place that provided proper training and support.
I got hired for a sales position and have been doing pretty well for myself.

I would suggest if you're motivated and would like to get somewhere on your own and build your personal skills this is the place to work at.
Pros
Good Training, On-going support
Do not work here!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 January 2017
Quit after a week after realizing it was just another door to door company that essentially makes money off lying and scamming innocent homeowners. It's 100% commission, and they do not pay for a single expense. They make you work 7-10 hours a day, and if you don't show up to work, they hold all your checks. I highly recommend that young folks stay away from this job, it's just not worth your time and effort.
Very Shady and unethical
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON7 January 2017
They make you walk beside someone who has worked there for a month for one day and then they expect you to make sales on your own. Your salary is 100% commission and they make you travel all of over the city. They drop you off and you wander around for 7 or 8 hours in terrible weather in the middle of the day when no home owners are home so it's impossible to sell anything. Also all of their sales come from you lying to home owners. You tell them you are saving them money when In reality you are charging them more to their monthly bill. Stay away from this place it is very shady and unethical.
Pros
Cons
Strict commission
Sneaky and shady
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON15 December 2016
They teach you to lie to homeowners from the moment they open the door. They make you believe that you are helping homes save money when you are actually charging them. You sign a contract that states you're an INDEPENDENT contractor but they force you to work SIX days a week. If you are fine with making a lot of money by lying and misrepresenting then this is the job for you!
Pros
Lots of money if you like lying to people
Cons
Unethical
Productive and fun work place
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 October 2016
fast paced and amazing work place , amazing opportunity for growth within the company , amazing staff to work with , great opportunity at earning lots of money
Good place to work for. Good pay
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON21 September 2016
They pay good. And your work is simple.
You get free training, you learn to do sales and get paid weekly and expenses are paid for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ontario Stars. Our community is ready to answer.

Ontario Stars Reviews by Location