Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences

Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences Employee Reviews for Communications Assistant

Enjoyable Fun Active Workplace
Communications Assistant (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON31 March 2015
Ontario Shores had some of the most influential amazing people i have ever met working their. As a high school student having a co-op placement for a term of 6 months i really had no idea what to expect when i started working for them. The people i got to work with set me up for success. I was a valued member of the team doing anything i could do to assist them in their work.

It was extremely rewarding working at Ontario Shores. I gained confidence communicating at the information desk, helping people with any troubles they were having. I always looked forward to coming to Ontario Shores to help people.

The people i got to work with were extremely kind, supportive and interesting. If i had any questions they were always willing to answer and guide me to success and challenged me to be better.

I am so thankful for the experience and will always cherish the knowledge i have gained.
Pros
Positive Enviornment
Cons