Ontario Science Centre Management reviews

Fun place to work learned something new everyday
Student Host & Host (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 June 2017
The science centre is a great place to work. Amazing management and lively friendly atmosphere. It is a great place not only to teach but to learn as well.
A Very Positive and Engaging Environment
Protective Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 January 2017
The OSC takes great care in integrating their employees into the workplace when they are first hired. I found I was not only readily accepted, but encouraged to be myself and feel free to ask questions of anyone. Training is current and relevant to the job, and is always being updated so as not to fall behind in the industry.

I enjoy the culture that has been created at the OSC and hope that I can instill that in any other place I work in the future.
Pros
Great work hours and management
Cons
Visiting children can be a handful on occasion
Educational and fun workplace
Exhibit Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 February 2016
The Ontario Science Centre is a great company and institution. Working there was an amazing experience. The staff was friendly and inviting. And getting to watch free OMNIMAX movies was great. I greatly enjoyed showing others the wonders of science and technology. However, I found that the building was very large, so at times it could prove to be quite difficult to traverse to a different exhibit. I feel like their management is done quite well, everyday's schedule is well organised. Unfortunately, the job I had was only for a predetermined fixed amount of time. Maybe one day I'll return as a full-time worker.
Overall a great place to do volunteer work to get your hours
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Toronto29 June 2015
Attend early at 8am to prepare for the children to come to the summer camp then end at 4pm. Teach and help campers with activities. Visit exhibits at times while keeping watch of them and making sure they don't wander or run into other exhibits.Sometimes worked in the office to take calls and perform other duties. Learned to be patient with children, customer service, memorization of the facility and much more. Management was quite organized, efficient and understanding. Co-workers were all fine people to work with, fun people and reliable. Hardest part of the job was to keep the children under control. Most enjoyable part of the job was to see the fascination that children have towards science and to see the amount of fun they have as they smile at you.
Pros
Received a pass for 5 free general admissions, a letter to allow free entry until the end of the summer and 10% off at Master Mind Toy Store
Cons
Work at least 3 weeks straight, Monday-Friday 8am-4pm, location distance was far
Productive and fun work place
Program Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 July 2013
All sorts of office work. Communicating with management team and make report before and after any event.

I have learned how to work in professional way in a big organization.

My management and co-workers are helpful.
I have taken all job very professional way and my management always kept assist me when needed.

Team work was excellent; so every moment was enjoyable during my work period in Ontario science Centre.