Very challenging and rewarding environment! Loved working here.
Administrative Assistant (Contract) (Former Employee) – Toronto, ON – 19 April 2015
- Each day varied in terms of what had to be done, but expectations were very clear.
- The office was extremely fast paced, and brought many challenges to work through as a team and independently.
- Supervisors and Managers are very supportive to their staff, and encourage continuous learning.
- The branch consisted of maybe 42 people, and we all felt like a family..we were all able to work closely with one another and become strong team players with the upbeat environment we were in.
- If you are unable to handle stress or work in a fast-paced office, this role is not for you because your multitasking skills and ability to handle stress must be exceptional...over time I acquired these skills and am grateful.
- I loved my work and the fact that so many people relied on me...being their "go to" admin in the office, it was overall really great!
Lots of room to grow within the OPS.