Ontario Natural Food Co-op

Ontario Natural Food Co-op Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews

Insights into Ontario Natural Food Co-op

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Enjoy working there, great people and the atmosphere was welcoming, friendly and had lots of opportunities to grow with the company. Great health benefits and pay.

Somedays are too stressful specially the night shift. You have to work in the cooler and freezer. You will end up finishing other people's job. Other shifts are fine

Pros

1hr lunch

Cons

Hardwork, under pressure

Horrible Management - Restructuring Layoffs

Horrible place to work. That's all I can say. Half the workforce has been let go due to restructuring. Not a co-op nemore. Was losing money and had a company save them.

relaxed environment

I was there for a school placement program, the environment was very quiet and calm in the office, and everything was relaxed and everyone was very kind and helpful.

Great place to begin career

Great organization. Friendly and warm environment. Plenty of opportunities to build connections with colleagues. Freeby Fridays are a great touch. The work can get a bit tedious and hectic at times, but it is definitely rewarding to see your hard work pay off.

Good people

My experience at this company was overall a very good one. The people and environment were good and work life balance was important here. My days were busy and always different.

Close to home and comfortable work enviorment.

I loved this job. It was 5 minutes from my home and the hours were very flexible. I would come in to the warehouse in the morning to a fully stocked pallet ready for delivery. All I had to do is use a loader to get it on the truck, deliver the products and that was it. I got to spend time with my daughter and not miss essential moments in her life.

Pros

Close to home

Cons

Nil.

great staff

friendly staff.they work hard,do their best under difficult financial situation.company may have expanded too fast,too much.company has a long history,well respected in it's industry.not enough cross training.project planning and execution leaves a lot to be desired.

Pros

great staff

Cons

no cost of living in recent times

Generous staff and friendly environment.

I joined as an Intern here with Purchasing & Quality Control department. My supervisors trust in me and my ability. They gave me an individual project to handle. Which involved research, coordination and fulling the government obligations.

Fun and good working envirmonent

I learned a lot about non-profit and co-operatives Very busy due to being in the food industry Our customers/members were great - extremely friendly Hardest part was learning a whole new computer system

Pros

Free food - samples

Cons

No room for advancement

Very nice place to work. Finance and accounting staff very kind and helpful

ONFC is a leading company in the organic and natural food business.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ontario Natural Food Co-op. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement