ONTARIO ENERGY SAVINGS

ONTARIO ENERGY SAVINGS Employee Reviews

Good place to grow

Pros

Good environment

Cons

pay not the greatest

Scam - Worst company ever

100% 'commission'. It's designed for you to fail as they sell you on the job success potentiality. If you sell their product completely, as in meet with the individual responsible in the house/business and get their signature on all the paperwork, there's still the large possibility of not getting paid. They say they need to be followed up on by the in house staff to 'confirm' the customer's signature is accurate. They only call 9am-5pm Monday-Friday when most people are working, yet most of the business interaction with the employees and customers comes after regular business hours. Management even tells you directly that on average '75%' of your sales are confirmed. This average is also way off. They say you can make a thousand dollars a day, yet how can that be with this hurdle. There was one time I sold, what would be the equivalent of $753. They were all congratulating me, saying that was amazing, giving praise to me and showcasing me to the other employees, stating how hard work and conviction pays off. However, they still privately told me that I'm probably only going to get 75% of that, 'but that's OK! because you'll still get over $500 of it!'. Also, a lie. I received $120 from that day after it was all said and done. That was the most extreme example. After working full-time (well over 40 hours a week) for a month with similar circumstances and sales, I received a measly $400.

Cons

High Margin Inproperly Managed HVAC RACKET designed to prey on naive employees and customers

Company are scammers (including their predecessors) making most of the cost of the product they sell while they gouge employees on small commission (500 bucks for a 8-10k deal) and customers that pass legal loopholes. Hardly managed at all, company owners are only interested in a borderline organized crime racket, leaving employees left on street to sell to sell to put food on their table. Should be monitored by the labour board or regulated properly.

Pros

you can make good money if youre obsessed with lying

Cons

everything else that it means to be human and fair

Productive and healthy enviroment

Good environment and lot of opportunity to grow, You are not micro manged and the things you learn on the job are of great value. Great job, You advance if you put the effort in.

Supervisor, sales, and recruiting

I found this role to be personally challenging and found that I thrive in that environment. I was a strong employee and well supported by my employer at all times

Productive, energetic, with lots of fun

Work with conviction, energetic, totally dedicated, work as a team and the best part is not to slow down your momentum and it is always fun.

Pros

Take a break to boost your energy

Cons

Continue with lots of energy and deliver

Long walking distances which is good for health. Social skills increase

Great job, You advance if you put the effort in but it does take a lot of your time. Requires a great deal of dedication.

Pros

The learning experience

Cons

Requires your complete dedication. A side life does not exist

As a Senior A/P, I handle all the sattelite offices of the company all over Canada & US

Ontario Energy Savings is a Gas and Electric company that supplies to residential and commercial. The company caters all over Canada and parts of US and now they are called as "JUST ENERGY".

Pros

1. Wide experience in finance and accounting, 2. Team PLayer

Cons

1. Working beyond if the job needs to be done, 2. Always open for other job and responsibilities

Administrative Assistant

• Provided accurate, organized and efficient administrative support to the Director of Mutual Funds. • Collected and tracked financial trends. • Involved in launch of the Exchange Traded Funds and organized the launch party. • Scheduled and organized meetings including the coordination and creation of meeting materials and presentations and arranged for catering as required. Also coordinated travel arrangements for team. • Reconciled and tracked expense reports. • Assisted the entire Mutual Funds Department with administration functions as required. • Responsible for maintaining regulatory and policy binders. • Assist in the HR management of the Product Design Group; maintained attendance reports and was responsible for granting and revoking premises access for new employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ONTARIO ENERGY SAVINGS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement
  • ONTARIO ENERGY SAVINGS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?