Ontario Drive and Gear Limited Employee Review

View all Ontario Drive and Gear Limited reviews

Productive and Great Environment
Transmission Assembler (Former Employee) –  New Hamburg, ON9 November 2016
Enjoyed the factory pace. Loved the hours of work 6am - 2pm. I enjoyed stocking inventory and building transmissions. The best part was leaving early on Fridays if your quota was filled!
Pros
Environment
Cons
Waiting for parts

Other Ontario Drive and Gear Limited Employee Reviews

Rough environment, but rewarding work.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  New Hamburg, ON25 February 2019
Although I only worked at ODG over my summer break from school, I learned a lot and made a decent amount of money. Although I was frequently moved throughout the plant to complete different tasks, I was most commonly operating a deburring machine. Management was helpful and understanding. Workplace culture was a little rough, but that's to be expected when you put a young girl to work among mid-aged men. The hardest part of the job was working in spite of the workplace culture, the most enjoyable part was helping create beautiful parts that I knew management would be proud of.
Fun place to work lots of way to grow within
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  New Hamburg, ON21 February 2019
Ontario Drive & Gear Ltd. is a fun place to work with many ways to grow within the company.

However. if your looking for a professional place to work where serious matters should be handled as such keep looking.
Pros
competitive pay rates
Cons
Unprofessional

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ontario Drive and Gear Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

Ontario Drive and Gear Limited Reviews by Location