Ontario Consumers Home Services Employee Review

View all Ontario Consumers Home Services reviews

A great big SCAM
Sales rep (Former Employee) –  619 yonge11 July 2014
Firstly, the sales tactic they use is to force way into house, then con individuals into a product based on false math. I left after three weeks of working with this company, the office at 619 yonge. Upon realising that nobody on our team was making any money, I left. Pretty sure the practice here is find new recruits everyday, milk them for what you can, and in 3-4 weeks they will leave. It took me 3 months to get paid my commission. Initially they claimed nothing I sold actilually got installed. They took a quick 180 when I pointed out that I was back at the house the following day and watched it get installed. This company is a racket. They claim to be affiliated with companies they are not and they pretend to know about the equipment they are selling. If they era h a client who knows about these products, they move onto the next house.

Badge number 7839
Pros
Cons
60 hr weeks with no pay.

Other Ontario Consumers Home Services Employee Reviews

Immature management
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 April 2018
This company doesn't only have a bad reputation to the public, but they are also absolutely horrible to their employees. They really don't care about the well being of their employees. The head manager is very immature. I do not recommend working for this company, especially if you're looking for an easy going job to work for.
Cons
rude management, pathetic pay
typical day had different things in store
Maintenance /At- Home Technician Analysis/ Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2018
we would get together at the main location, and get together then go on the road to go door to door. we worked long hours and lived on the thrill of the uncertainty of the sales industry.
Pros
meeting nice and interestign people
Cons
meeting people who were not nice, not recieving pay unless commission was acquired.