Ontario Consumers Home Services Employee Review

View all Ontario Consumers Home Services reviews

Long days, but fun
Door to Door Salesman (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, Ontario30 July 2014
Working for Ontario Consumers was a lot of fun. The problem was Never being at home with my family. I learned a lot from the job, being a salesman is really the best way to teach you to have a good strong work ethic. The working environment is great, salespeople have to be positive and friendly to everyone. It's kind of in the job description.

The hard part obviously is pounding the pavement to get sales.

Other Ontario Consumers Home Services Employee Reviews

Immature management
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 April 2018
This company doesn't only have a bad reputation to the public, but they are also absolutely horrible to their employees. They really don't care about the well being of their employees. The head manager is very immature. I do not recommend working for this company, especially if you're looking for an easy going job to work for.
Cons
rude management, pathetic pay
typical day had different things in store
Maintenance /At- Home Technician Analysis/ Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2018
we would get together at the main location, and get together then go on the road to go door to door. we worked long hours and lived on the thrill of the uncertainty of the sales industry.
Pros
meeting nice and interestign people
Cons
meeting people who were not nice, not recieving pay unless commission was acquired.