Onstream Pipeline Inspection Services Inc Employee Reviews

Not a career orientated company
Field slave technican (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 February 2019
Very poor management right up to the top. Don't expect to have a life with this company. No limit on hours worked, nor care about your personal time. Money can be good after few years. But expect to work for it. Lots of corporate kiss a_s going on in company. Be aware!
Pros
good wage after few years.
Cons
too many to list
Busy and fun work place.
Electronics Technician (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 August 2014
A typical day at work starts by organizing your daily tasks followed by any instructions or job changes that are needed for that day. Re-prioritizing job tasks is done throughout the day as needed. A usual day involves troubleshooting PCB's to the component level, Fixing electro-mechanical devices and teaching field personnel how to operate the equipment, building a variety of sensors, and checking component stock levels and ordering parts when needed.

Since working at Onstream Pipeline Inspection I have developed greater troubleshooting techniques. I have also learned a great deal of the role of a manager and how to deal with both the upper management and the field workers.

My co-workers are great. The company has a fun and interactive environment.

The hardest part of my job is having to always re-prioritize my daily tasks due to the high volume of work that comes through my office.

The most enjoyable part of job are my co-workers.
Pros
personal trainners 3 times a week, free lunch 2 times a week, good pay, fun enviroment
Cons
high volume of multi-tasking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Onstream Pipeline Inspection Services Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Onstream Pipeline Inspection Services Inc Reviews by Job Title