ONroute

ONroute Management reviews

Such a tough place to work, management provides no support of staff and talks behind the staffs backs and expects people to be engaged. Also brutal turnover rate so staff you're working with changes all the time. They don't enforce anything so people just slack off and do the bare minimum and those who actually go above are often treated unfairly because they make more work for the lazy ones. Scheduling is also terrible, never listen to staff who request days off or change their availability.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Everything listed above
I worked there for almost a year and the management constantly treated me like crazy yell at me for doing what one of them said to do then tell me it didn't matter what the other manager said. Calling me in constantly to cover other people but yell at me for calling in if I was sick or if there was a family emergency. I worked really hard for them and they made me feel like I was worthless. And those premiums they say that have for pay don't exist.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Management and owner
Great place to work. The management is wonderful. Very helpful and willing to work with you. Lots of opportunity for advancement and training. New things are always happening.
Pros
13$ for lunch, all shifts available, very flexible
Cons
Can be very slow paced at times especially now without all the bus traffic
its fast passed some days work was strat forward and pretty easy. Managers are pretty nice cooperative with staff. Depending on the job it can be hard work.
Pros
good management
Cons
Busy some days
started off not a bad place to work at but when i came back from school most the good managers were gone. the few left stopped caring about our needs. Had to go to the hospital so called in and management still expected me to work. Called in sick with a fever and management tried guilt tripping me into coming in. Head manager would show up twice a week just to yell at people. Only good things was a few great co workers who tried to make it a better place. Overall not a good experience working there. DO NOT RECOMMEND WORKING THERE.
This was one of my first jobs and one I would never want to work again. It was very stressful and is kind of a hazardous job. If you really enjoy working with a variety of people it would be a great job. The management there is really caring and keep up to date but they can be VERY unprofessional. I would not suggest for someone just starting out.
Pros
$13 free lunch
Cons
A lot of demanding
Great place to work with amazingly friendly colleagues. Well organized management, neat and tidy work place, salary on time, Definitely a great place for beginners too.
Pros
free lunch
Good environment but advancement in pay for pt workers not the best. Not as bad as working in a factory though. Management is helpful and easy to get along with.
Not always the best place to work, upper management can be on your butt, always busy during the summer months, and holidays. Cut hours during the winter months
It is fun to work, you are very busy whole day. The day just flies and the ambiance is amazing. Best management Good workplace Best managers Enjoyable job Easy going people Helping co employees Free 13 dollar meal Free unifroms
Sometimes the management is on your side but most time’s they take back what they have said and turn it around. Anything that’s wrong is your fault so you get punished. The company is not organized and has poor management. I have various voice notes of the management yelling at me for things out of control and they have unsafe working conditions.
They are horrible to there employees & the head Manager is an absolute joke, has no sense of responsibility & favors employees. The only thing good about this place is they pay you 50 cents more, than minimum wage. I wouldn’t let my worst enemy work here.
Work life balance isn’t great. Management mostly sit in the office, don’t work in the floor and expect their staff to be motivated and engaged. Room for advancement but mostly because the turnover rate is so high.
Management is absolute garbage, worked there for so many years and not a cent increase in pay. They’re cheap watch out for ur hours they’ll steal and ur worked hours will disappear. If u have friends they’ll purposely schedule u w ppl u don’t like bc management loves drama
imagine working for a company that owns two coffee shops and they place them next to eachother, while giving one 2 staff and the other 8 for the same shift. These are the decisions of the owners and management, when I worked there it was terrible. Most of the day would be dead, then you'd get an entire bus load of people and need to serve 40 people within 15 minutes, with a terrible requirement that one person stays out front and one person stays in the back, meaning 1 person has to serve 40 people. Honestly? choose welfare over this. Getting to and from work means you need to drive a fair bit, you'll often lose money by going to work because they'll give you 3 hour shifts all the time.
This place is terrible assistant managers are all 20 yr olds and the language on staff is not good as customers can hear and thisbis a place for bullies to go and work as they are all bullies even managers.
Stay away don't go awful place you will regret it, all locations this is not a joke run there are better places to work than this place, not worth it
Great place to work as overnight full time employee. Management listens to employee problem and take actions right away. They tries to give peaceful work environment for all the employees.
Pros
Respect to employees, great management
Cons
Nill
managers are bullies, hr will do nothing, cooperate will do nothing, customers make you cry on a daily basis, you are expected to slave for 9+ hrs with non stop movement and only a 30 min break. the manager of the entire building gives attitude to employees in front of customers. i could go on more but i won’t. i hope you get it. do not work here. and also don’t stop here.
Pros
absolutely nothing lol
Cons
absolutely everything lol
this was the worst job i have ever had and that is merely because of the management when i worked there because i had trouble balancing school since they wanted me to work when i was at school.
This place has poor management to the point you can’t find anything out and it makes your life more difficult. They hire way to young of people and immature to run the show there which makes the place a joke. They work good workers so hard to the point they have so many employees in and out it’s crazy. The work they expect you to do and the pay you get don’t match up. Favourites are a thing there as well they will bend and break rules for one but not the other. This place is great to work at if you truly don’t care about clean areas, safe food to eat, not knowing a thing about your job and livly hood then perfect job for you. For people who have morals STAY AWAY
Pros
Meals included