ONG Automation Employee Reviews

Happy Supportive Environment
Recruitment Administrator (Current Employee) –  Dundalk, County Louth27 April 2018
I am a current employee of Servisource and could not be happier in my job. Supportive Management, happy work environment and atmosphere in the office. Constantly up-skilling staff and promote a healthy work/life balance. Great benefits and opportunities to progress. The work itself can be challenging at times however I enjoy that as it is also very rewarding. No two days are the same.
Pros
Rewarding work, happy environment/atmosphere.
Cons
None.
If shifts suit go for it but ...
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Leinster20 April 2018
Working with the clients can be great but did not like the company. Only interested in profit margins. Office staff huge turnover and seem poorly trained and disinterested. Can take several frustrating phone calls to explain to them what the latest mistake they have made is before it gets rectified and emails go unanswered. I always kept a just in case I don't get paid yet again fund to hand.

On the spiel on this site they say free uniform, 100 towards INMO registration and refer a friend fee - all of which I was entitled to but never received. I did warn my friend exactly what they were like.

I had written a much longer review but kept getting flagged for inappropriate language - negativity is frowned upon.
Pros
Clients
Cons
The company, no job security.
Awful
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Connaught13 April 2018
Absolutely terrible company to work for. Office staff have absolutely no manners unless they're looking for you to fill in last minute. So rude and ignorant both in Galway and Dundalk. Hours are rubbish, late cancellations of shifts and then don't want to pay. Losing paperwork. Pay is the only good thing about this job. Would never work for them again.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything except the pay
The best place to work
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Dundalk, County Louth4 April 2018
Enjoy working here and dont think I will leave for the rest of my life. Lots of ambitious staff who are all friendly and all keen to reach the next level
Pros
Fantastic Management of staff
Cons
No e
Only ok
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cork21 February 2018
Worked with them for the past few years I only work one shift per week. Main concern is with the coordinator based in Dundalk one girl extremely extremely rude and doesn't have the manner of a dog. Always making mistakes with shifts and will never admit when done wrong. Complained to managers several times and didn't even get a response back. Very bad management
Pros
Good enough pay
Cons
Badly manned and rude staff members
Great place to work for experience and exposure to varied work
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cork Harbour, County Cork30 November 2017
Good work life balance, good opportunities available for varied work.
open communication with Management willing to listen to new idea's. Management constantly striving to ensure good work life balance and that employee's have a great place to work.
Pros
flexiable working hours
Cons
long hours when needed.
Mismanaged, unhelpful and ignorant
Social Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Cork21 October 2017
A culture of blame on the worker, no communication between the organisation itself or downright denial that the employee had contacted them. Lack of hours, wages always wrong and just a horrible company to work for in Cork.
Pros
Cons
Having shifts double-booked or cancelled at the last minute
Great company to work for
Multitask Assistant/Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Galway23 June 2016
Organised, honest, approachable and enjoyable to work for. Always someone on the other end of the phone if required. Gain experience in a wide variety of work environments.
Pros
Good work, good pay.
Cons
Quiet spells
Very poorly managed
nurse/midwife (Former Employee) –  Cork City Centre, County Cork22 December 2015
I worked with this company for a few years and found that the payroll was very disorganised and rude.
There was an overall lack of communication and very unhelpful when I would ring to discuss payroll.
Also the staff who deal with placements were also very unfriendly and abrupt.
Very badly organised company
Would not recommend working with this company.
Pros
Cons
unhelpful staff
Servisource Galway
Healthcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mayo11 December 2014
Horrible Company to work for. Never wanted to listen if you had a problem at work. You give your all and it's still not good enough for them.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Never listen if there are any problems
Supportive environment to work with
Healthcare Assistant/Homecare Assistant (Current Employee) –  Galway, G15 June 2014
Servisource is an overall pleasant company to work for. The staff who work in the office and coordinate the carers work adequately and ensure that carer's needs are met and voices are heard in terms of delivering feedback regarding homecare visits and other healthcare facility work.
Pros
Healthcare training paid for by just a small weekly mometary fee
Cons
Short notice of working days
Cleaner
CLeaner (Former Employee) –  Cork15 October 2012
Overall I was happy working here, the down fall was it was a few days only every couple of weeks.
Pros
help people
Cons
few days every couple of weeks
sea food
general operative (Former Employee) –  dundalk27 September 2012
I learn good communication,team work.how to work very hard,did some pack off very nice working with the company.
Cons
8 hours a day
I'm not completing this portion
Director of Jewelry Services (Former Employee) –  n/a19 April 2012
You may think this excercise is nec but I do not. I'm not providing this information.
Pros
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ONG Automation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8